PUMP THE SUNSHINE!...........UP NEXT---> MONROE

Only 4 coaches in Texas history have an 11 win season, DKR, Fred Akers, Mack and now Sark. Only Mack has won 12 or more in a season (though to be fair, DKR coached almost entirely back in the ten game regular season era with no conference title game either and just had a few years at the end of his coaching tenure with 11 regular season games so he barely had a chance to get to 12 wins). Sark still can get to 12, 13 and maybe even 14 this year if things fall right next weekend.
Listened to Sark’s presser earlier. He talks about things that have never crossed my mind. Other than several instances on decision making at what were in my opinion
critical junctures, how can one not be impressed with him.
For what it’s worth, I’m all in.
Now pass the kool-aid!!

darrell-royal-p1jpg.jpg

rawImage.jpg

brown_trophy_hookem_m501rb_2.jpg

71458654007-texas-kansas-state-rbb-006200.jpg

gettyimages-536094265-1-e1526835700273.jpg

OSU is a good team and they are peaking at the right time. I don't like this game at all. Texas better be ready and limit their mistakes. Committing >5 penalties and 2-3 turnovers won't get it done against these guys.

They've made some downright incredible 4th qtr comebacks. Our 2nd half issues are well documented. Add in a possible hosing by the refs, This game concerns me.

They've made some downright incredible 4th qtr comebacks. Our 2nd half issues are well documented. Add in a possible hosing by the refs, This game concerns me.
Did you notice the tight coverage on tceh receivers?
We were in their hip pocket all day.
Somebody challenged our secondary to step up.
No loose coverage.
It's okay if they complete a 5 yard slant.
You just can't let them run for 20-30 yards afterwards.

12-1...12-1...12-1
12-1...12-1...12-1
12-1...12-1...12-1
12-1...12-1...12-1
12-1...12-1...12-1
12-1...12-1...12-1
12-1...12-1...12-1
:yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee:
:bounce1::bounce1::bounce1::bounce1::bounce1::bounce1::bounce1:
:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
:hookem3::hookem3::hookem3::hookem3::hookem3::hookem3:
:ut::ut::ut:

And to all the naysayers, anti-Sark, anti-PK, anti-UT lurkers:

:tap:...:tap:...:tap:...:tap:...:tap:

"Should old aquaints be forgot..."...yada yada yada.

"Well my bags are packed
I'm ready to go,
I'm standin' here
Outside your door"...Can't wait to get the hell out of this hole.

"I'm sitting in a railway station.
Got a ticket for my destination"
Been on a tour of ****-hole stops
Made mainly for some Moms & Pops.

"If you believe in magic
Well come along with me"
As we show 'em how we do it
In the sec.

Chop

let’s not leave out the ewers naysayers also. What an incredible year by that SOPHMORE. compare his year to Vince and colts sophmore year and it’s not even close. Cheers to that young man.

Chop

let’s not leave out the ewers naysayers also. What an incredible year by that SOPHMORE. compare his year to Vince and colts sophmore year and it’s not even close. Cheers to that young man.
True that, but we must also consider the entire cast of characters...the entire RB room, the IOL room, the TE room that includes the most talented TE in Orange since David Thomas and a STELLAR WR room. Don't forget those guys' coaches. And the offense's supporting casts including some of the best defense & special teams play in the country.
Yes, Ewers has been FABULOUS, but he's had some help.

True that, but we must also consider the entire cast of characters...the entire RB room, the IOL room, the TE room that includes the most talented TE in Orange since David Thomas and a STELLAR WR room. Don't forget those guys' coaches. And the offense's supporting casts including some of the best defense & special teams play in the country.
Yes, Ewers has been FABULOUS, but he's had some help.

My point was ewers has been bashed by some most of the year as was in chops post sark and pk. I was just including him in that.
Yes he had tons of help. I’ve said in previous quotes I love and respect this team for its talent and hard work but most of all its culture. The attitude and togetherness of this team is something we have not seen here in over a decade and Look where we were just 2 or 3 years ago, the culture was a complete disaster. Sark , the coaches, and players are responsible for turning it around and did it very quickly. This gives us a good chance of being in the mix every year. I’m probably more proud of this programs attitude, togetherness, and culture than I am of their record and I’m very proud of their record.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back