PUMP THE SUNSHINE!...........UP NEXT---> MONROE

HHD, try YouTube TV or Fubo. Both offer more than either cable company for less money.
IIRC, with YouTube TV you get your local TV channels. With Fubo you need antenna for local. I have YouTube TV & am more satisfied than with any cable or satellite (& I've tried them all).

IIRC, with YouTube TV you get your local TV channels. With Fubo you need antenna for local. I have YouTube TV & am more satisfied than with any cable or satellite (& I've tried them all).
Fubo is somewhat clunky to use, but it does have all local channels plus Bally Sports (for the Rangers). With the Mavs and Stars moving away from Bally, I am waiting to see what the Rangers do. If they move to something that YouTube TV carries I will switch back to them.

Fubo is somewhat clunky to use, but it does have all local channels plus Bally Sports (for the Rangers). With the Mavs and Stars moving away from Bally, I am waiting to see what the Rangers do. If they move to something that YouTube TV carries I will switch back to them.
I didn't realize Fubo added local channels.
Pls define "clunky". I've been interested in Fubo 'cause YouTube TV doesn't carry some stuff I like (e.g. History, Science...)
I'd be hard pressed to change service because my wife LOVES YouTube TV's unlimited recording space. (Gotta admit, I don't hate that feature)

I didn't realize Fubo added local channels.
Pls define "clunky". I've been interested in Fubo 'cause YouTube TV doesn't carry some stuff I like (e.g. History, Science...)
I'd be hard pressed to change service because my wife LOVES YouTube TV's unlimited recording space. (Gotta admit, I don't hate that feature)
1000007052.jpg

1000007056.jpg

DO NOT USE VIDGO!!
I got suckered into a signing up because of LHN.
After one week the entire system went down never to return.
After waiting about a month I went to FUBO.
Although FUBO is too freaking expensive.
But aren't they all?

Warcougars. I’ve altogether found them fierce. They should put a bounty on ‘em.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back