PUMP THE SUNSHINE!...........UP NEXT---> MONROE

Our offense is awesome
Our defense dominates
We've got that winning combination
And that's great!

:cheernana::cheernana::cheernana::cheernana::cheernana:

Texas State to the Big 12 within 5 years.
In five years they may be able to do better. I won't be surprised if we don't see a new conference come out of the Big XII "elite", dumping the "rap king" and his collection of neverwas wannabes

This guy Josh Pate is leading the National Media sunshine pumping on Texas. He's a good follow and this is a good listen.

Roses are red
Violets are blue.
We gonna skull f*** them b*****

I'm going to hell 😥
Poem = truth.

Comment, not necessarily hell, remember that God loves the Longhorns as evidenced by the Burnt Orange sunset. If I'm wrong about you "going to hell", I'll prolly meet you there.

Make no mistake about it, Richard Romo, poor kid from South San on track scholarship to three degrees at Texas to turning UTSA from community/commuter college into a destination school. I hope The Mother Ship allows him box seats for Saturday and not shared with the vermin who ousted him. Bexar County and the region owe a debt of gratitude to this great Longhorn Legend. Hook em, Richard

Make no mistake about it, Richard Romo, poor kid from South San on track scholarship to three degrees at Texas to turning UTSA from community/commuter college into a destination school. I hope The Mother Ship allows him box seats for Saturday and not shared with the vermin who ousted him. Bexar County and the region owe a debt of gratitude to this great Longhorn Legend. Hook em, Richard
Ditto. And from S.A., Hook 'Em Ricardo. Dr. Romo is a class act of the 1st degree.

Yes, I remember him very well !!

Hook 'em RR!

I'm scratching my head - trying to figure out how to watch the game. It's on ESPN - and Directv and Disney are still quibbling about money, so ESPN channels are currently not available on Directv. :brickwall:

Agreed HHD
Hope there is a simple click way to watch
I think you can sign up for an ESPN trial. People have posted it here
I know I need to learn more and will
Later

Last edited:
6721, when you get the answer, please post it so the rest of us idoits (of which I am clearly a technological idoit) can watch the game.
It's tough being an analog guy trying to live in a digital world!
If you're streaming, just find the ESPN package on whichever streaming service you use.

If you're cable, go find a friend's house or a sports bar.

1726318322435.png

Hooray. Deal was reached, ESPN is back on AT&T Uverse!
HHD, Do you now get ESPN?
Now we have time to research other ways
But I do like my fiber optics

Last edited:
But I do like my fiber optics
You would keep your fiber optic internet.

You use the fiber optic Internet to get your TV via in-home wireless (or wired) connection through your wifi and router.

6721, all I can say to Disney and Directv - "It's about time!" Yep - I checked this morning and I'm now receiving all the ESPN channels that Directv offers - so I can watch the game tonight. But I'm still hacked at Directv for the recent price increases. I'm poking into alternatives - I'm not sure Spectrum would be an improvement, but streaming could be. I'll post when I learn more.

6721, all I can say to Disney and Directv - "It's about time!" Yep - I checked this morning and I'm now receiving all the ESPN channels that Directv offers - so I can watch the game tonight. But I'm still hacked at Directv for the recent price increases. I'm poking into alternatives - I'm not sure Spectrum would be an improvement, but streaming could be. I'll post when I learn more.
Spectrum sucks only very slightly less than OU. Don't go there.

You would keep your fiber optic internet.

You use the fiber optic Internet to get your TV via in-home wireless (or wired) connection through your wifi and router.
Beats the hell out of Uverse, DirecTv, DISH, etc. Personally, I will NEVER go back to cable or satellite. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. And I am TOTALLY technostupid.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back