PUMP THE SUNSHINE!...........UP NEXT---> MONROE

My point was ewers has been bashed by some most of the year as was in chops post sark and pk. I was just including him in that.
Yes he had tons of help. I’ve said in previous quotes I love and respect this team for its talent and hard work but most of all its culture. The attitude and togetherness of this team is something we have not seen here in over a decade and Look where we were just 2 or 3 years ago, the culture was a complete disaster. Sark , the coaches, and players are responsible for turning it around and did it very quickly. This gives us a good chance of being in the mix every year. I’m probably more proud of this programs attitude, togetherness, and culture than I am of their record and I’m very proud of their record.
We're playing like the name on our shirts again!
:ut::ut::ut::ut:

(notice, nowhere did I say "we're back"...)

Kyle Flood - Offensive Line Coach - The University of Texas

961110eb-700d-4155-9d8b-2a9785342db6-SPORTS-FBC-TEXAS-FLOOD-GET.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:ut::ut::ut::ut::ut:

Couldn’t in my most wildest expectations have thought back in August that Texas would do what it has done this season, win in Tuscaloosa, be 12-1, and Big 12 champions and be in the playoff. Top that with when I am looking at the other three teams in the playoff I honestly feel like Texas has as good as chance as any of them to win it all. What a great ride it’s been, no matter what happens January 1.

I was expecting at least a 9 win season & hoping for 10. Like FW, I never expected THIS! Fabulous job, Horns!

Impressed you got hotel already. I looked at prices for game tickets before I knew we were in - wow, out of my budget by far - even nose bleed top row where wife refuses to sit anyway.

The recruiters/coaches for QB, RB, OL, and DL have been lights out, as in I wouldn’t want anyone else doing it.

This year turned out exactly as expected, except for that last minute loss in Dallas.

:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:

We’re #2 after crushing then #10 Michigan.

Up next, run over the road runners!!!

Nothing can stop this team!!!

:bounce1::bounce1::bounce1::bounce1::bounce1:
:yippee::yippee::yippee::yippee:
:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:

Didn't you get the memo? Texas gave up the rights to punt in exchange for learning what a tight end is and how to use them...
Better yet: fire the punter and recruit another TE. Worst case the TE punts the ball.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back