Trump - Harris debate

Do you dispute the fact that millions of illegal aliens have entered the country? If not, does it seem reasonable to you that given the presence of millions of additional people, some of whom are certainly of questionable character, the crime rate would somehow go down? Perhaps the cited statistics are impacted by liberal prosecutors refusing to press charges?
Crocket obviously does not live in, visit, nor look at a crime or any news from Harris County. Either that or Crocket doesn't consider the abduction, rape, and brutal murder of 12-14 year old girls with a few older teenagers.

Do you dispute the fact that millions of illegal aliens have entered the country? If not, does it seem reasonable to you that given the presence of millions of additional people, some of whom are certainly of questionable character, the crime rate would somehow go down? Perhaps the cited statistics are impacted by liberal prosecutors refusing to press charges?
I'm looking for a credible source for statistics. I can find the anecdotes. I dont consided Trump a credible source. Because of him most of my rural friends beieve it possible to lose the popular vote and nevertheless win a "landslide"

Crocket obviously does not live in, visit, nor look at a crime or any news from Harris County. Either that or Crocket doesn't consider the abduction, rape, and brutal murder of 12-14 year old girls with a few older teenagers.
Honestly, I don't follow the crime news outside the Metroplex and my old hometown. I have read old statistics that showed while it is true that illegal immigrants are sometimes perpetrators of horrific crimes, they commit them at statistical levels below the natives.

Honestly, I don't follow the crime news outside the Metroplex and my old hometown. I have read old statistics that showed while it is true that illegal immigrants are sometimes perpetrators of horrific crimes, they commit them at statistical levels below the natives.
Because they don’t report it the police.

I'm looking for a credible source for statistics. I can find the anecdotes. I dont consided Trump a credible source. Because of him most of my rural friends beieve it possible to lose the popular vote and nevertheless win a "landslide"
The fact check on the fbi crime report says it omitted data from key cities.

These aren't "old stats"; these are in the last six months, some last two months. Guys have lengthy rap sheets, and the judges in Harris County (all democrats - straight ticket) let them out of PR bond. Stores might a well close at 6, because nobody goes out at night, and forget 45 & 59 north, 10 east after dark.

FWIW, NONE of these are from Mexico. My "friend" teaches ESL and hasn't had a Mexican kid in any of her classes in nearly a decade.

Everyone on this board could be right: it’s a Harris win because the media can spin it that way:

Beware, unfortunately, 9-11 number 2 may be coming tomorrow. Carried out from lawless and illegal terrorists Biden / Harris open border policy.

Last edited:
I have read old statistics that showed while it is true that illegal immigrants are sometimes perpetrators of horrific crimes, they commit them at statistical levels below the natives.
Even if this is true, unless you think the natives have stopped committing violent crimes, any additional crimes perpetrated by illegal immigrants would logically yield a net increase to the total US crime rate. Now multiply that by millions. Yet the print media cites a net decrease?

Kamala said ZERO what she will do different from Biden admin to improve the economy, lower inflation, reduce taxes, stop illegal immigration or make the country better.

NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION ABOUT IF THE COUNTRY IS BETTER OFF NOW...

Were is your PLAN Kamala!?

Last edited:

Fact check her a**.

Last edited:
Kamala is fools gold for the uninformed and under informed voter or potential voter.

Oh, she is:

A woman!
Attractive
A minority
"Accomplished"
Seems nice
Seems sincere :puke:
Doesn't send mean tweets
Seems informed
Wants to bring us together
She is pro abortion!

Vs.

Trump is a male
Trump is white!
Trump is a businessman
Trump is a tyrant
Trump seems mean and angry
Trump sends mean tweets

GET OVER IT DUMB ASSES, KAMALA IS A LIGHTWEIGHT AND NOT FIT TO LEAD.

You may not like everything about Trump or his style, I don't.

However, he is the only choice to lead this country and make us great again.

Flame away!

Last edited:
I haven't watched yet, but everything I've read online is that Trump crapped the bed, Harris easily got under his skin and largely dodged the bullet, and that the moderators basically spent the whole night with their heads in her colon. Apparently, she got even more help from them than Obama got from Candy Crowley.

Planning to watch tonight.

I haven't watched yet, but everything I've read online is that Trump crapped the bed, Harris easily got under his skin and largely dodged the bullet, and that the moderators basically spent the whole night with their heads in her colon. Apparently, she got even more help from them than Obama got from Candy Crowley.

Here's a great take from someone who is not on Team Trump.

Maybe if Trump would have debated DeSantis and Haley, he would have done better last night. Yes the moderators were biased and awful, but he took the bait and lost. The dems will put her back in Joe’s basement and see how stupid Americans are in November.

He hammered on certain things. This is one of them:

I don’t know how I could be more disappointed. Can Trump do anything but ramble? He didn’t answer the questions asked and then got off onto illegal immigration on every question. He didn’t answer anything with facts and data. He didn’t correct the moderator when the moderator said an after birth abortion is not legal in any state. Trump never said that, he said it’s been proposed and some people want to do it, that’s all. He can’t even point out he isn’t against abortion for the reasons Harris used in her example. And that wasn’t all. But the worst part was getting off topic on every question and getting into something ridiculous like people eating dogs. Every question he turned into something bad illegal aliens are doing. He did not come across as professional and the leader of this country.

Meanwhile, Harris was polished, articulate and on point. She answered the questions and was professional even though she has no intention of doing the things she says she will do. In fact, has the intention of doing just the opposite in many cases. But it doesn’t matter because of her presentation. She sounded believable and stayed on topic.

Harris may just win this thing now, and all because the Republicans insisted on Trump. Any other Rep would have a significant lead over Ms. Communism. Ramaswamy would have ripped her a new a******. Trump came across as an angry old man with no solutions other than criticizing the opponent. It may feed his base, but did nothing but turn off the undecideds. As stupid as it sounds, the Taylor Swift endorsement will sway more independents than Trump did last night.

And the ironic thing is there’s so many things he could done to help the uninformed voter, just like Worster pointed out above, but he didn’t do it. And he can’t even smile. Finally, no one gives a damn about how big rallies are.

Agree Mc and I do not understand why he does hammer her on her “we’re not gonna go back”, who does not want to go back to gas under $2.00 a gallon and interest under 3%, or food prices 30% lower? It gets under my skin every time she says that and I can see those fools chant it.
I also wanted to hear from her on did she really meet with Putin? She did not display that, difnthavevtoo because moderator cover of her immediately. I thought that was a good point by Trump which was never covered.

I think the debate boils down to what is below. Trump is not as skilled as a politician as Kamala (or Trump didn’t do enough debate prep):

I don’t know how I could be more disappointed. Can Trump do anything but ramble? He didn’t answer the questions asked and then got off onto illegal immigration on every question. He didn’t answer anything with facts and data. He didn’t correct the moderator when the moderator said an after birth abortion is not legal in any state. Trump never said that, he said it’s been proposed and some people want to do it, that’s all. He can’t even point out he isn’t against abortion for the reasons Harris used in her example. And that wasn’t all. But the worst part was getting off topic on every question and getting into something ridiculous like people eating dogs. Every question he turned into something bad illegal aliens are doing. He did not come across as professional and the leader of this country.

Meanwhile, Harris was polished, articulate and on point. She answered the questions and was professional even though she has no intention of doing the things she says she will do. In fact, has the intention of doing just the opposite in many cases. But it doesn’t matter because of her presentation. She sounded believable and stayed on topic.

Harris may just win this thing now, and all because the Republicans insisted on Trump. Any other Rep would have a significant lead over Ms. Communism. Ramaswamy would have ripped her a new a******. Trump came across as an angry old man with no solutions other than criticizing the opponent. It may feed his base, but did nothing but turn off the undecideds. As stupid as it sounds, the Taylor Swift endorsement will sway more independents than Trump did last night.

And the ironic thing is there’s so many things he could done to help the uninformed voter, just like Worster pointed out above, but he didn’t do it. And he can’t even smile. Finally, no one gives a damn about how big rallies are.
You make good points but I don’t think debates change voters.

Give the Dem Party strategists/tacticians an "A" grade on her debate preparation. With minimal knowledge, and a lot of generalities, she was able to blandly stumble through without looking too bad. She gets a C+ or a B-. Trump gets a D. Biden got an F on his.

Trump appeared frustrated and pissed off.

I dunno if it will make any difference. Here in the internet age, these tv debates matter a lot less than in the JFK vs. Nixon days.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back