Trump - Harris debate

Have to say ANC is doing a great job with the visuals making Harris actually appearing larger than Trump.

The panelists are have Candy Crawley-d him twice already.
And, it's working. They are getting under Trump's skin, and KH is feeling more confident.
Not looking good, so far.

Trump is losing his *** and this country. Shut the **** up! He may even be losing supporters. It doesn't matter what is true and what is fabricated, nobody is going to check it. She has nothing to say, no way to defend, but she doesn't have to. Trump will do it for her by never letting her discuss her lack of knowledge, lack of experience, lack of ability.

She’s doing to him what he did to Biden - staying quiet and letting him talk, and the result so far is trending the same way but on the wrong team.

If there is not another debate on a neutral site this is toast. The set ups she is getting and handling masterfully is debilitating. Of course his personality as playing right into it.

Her training paid off. She got under his skin. That is the one thing all of the people who helped her told her to do, and she did it.
And, the moderators should have at least fact checked her on the "fine people" hoax.

But, much of this lies at Trump's feet. He took the bait.
He allowed her to control the debate, spent way too much time speaking about illegal immigrants, and plain weird things. Immigrants eating people's dogs?
And how did David Muir know to fact check that before the debate? I've never heard Trump talk about that.

Trump didn't attack any of the 2 ideas Kamala discussed, the 25,000 tax break for people to buy a new home, and the new business tax. I mean, I can poke holes in those, and I'm no financial genius.

Trump was so busy defending stupid lies that he didn't press her on her issues.

His one good moment: during his turn Kamala was still trying to talk, and he turned to her and said, "excuse me, I'm speaking. Sound familiar?"

Fricking Kamala sounds like one of those ladies on the SPCA commercials, like she is so sincere and really cares.
This was a disaster, and I honestly think it has cost Trump the election.

You are sure to see a historic level of statesmanship not seen since the Lincoln Douglas debates.

Is it just me or does it seem like ABC went out of their way to make her seem more 'white?'
i disagree Chop! Wink

mb227: I'm guessing anybody that truly cares about her color and the racial labels media put on her is already solidly in the Trump Camp.

Bottom line is how sad this is from whom we have to choose.
AMEN!

Hope those two arms he broke patting himself on the back won't interfere with his campaigning. Nobody gives a rat's *** about "my friends" who are so great and "agree with me".

Time for Texas to secede.

Her training paid off. She got under his skin. That is the one thing all of the people who helped her told her to do, and she did it.
And, the moderators should have at least fact checked her on the "fine people" hoax.

But, much of this lies at Trump's feet. He took the bait.
He allowed her to control the debate, spent way too much time speaking about illegal immigrants, and plain weird things. Immigrants eating people's dogs?
And how did David Muir know to fact check that before the debate? I've never heard Trump talk about that.

Trump didn't attack any of the 2 ideas Kamala discussed, the 25,000 tax break for people to buy a new home, and the new business tax. I mean, I can poke holes in those, and I'm no financial genius.

Trump was so busy defending stupid lies that he didn't press her on her issues.

His one good moment: during his turn Kamala was still trying to talk, and he turned to her and said, "excuse me, I'm speaking. Sound familiar?"

Fricking Kamala sounds like one of those ladies on the SPCA commercials, like she is so sincere and really cares.
This was a disaster, and I honestly think it has cost Trump the election.
Counterpoint:

Question: Is there credible evidence of crime rates decreasing all over the world because the countries are sending their criminals and lunatics to the US? Trump said it twice but i haven't been reading about it in the mainstream media.

The fact that you think the mainstream media would report on this is telling.
Yeah, curiously the print media cite official crime stats of an unexpected and serious decline in US violent crime even during a time when the US , Trump alledges, is absorbing "millions and millions" of violent foreign criminals. Excuse me for suspecting Trump is just making stuff up.

Last edited:
Yeah, curiously the print media cite official crime stats of an unexpected and serious decline in US violent crime even during a time when the US , Trump alledges, is absorbing "millions and millions" of violent foreign criminals. Excuse me for suspecting Trump is just making stuff up.
Not "making it up", just not backing it up because he's too busy telling you about his big money, famous friends agreeing with him.

Do you dispute the fact that millions of illegal aliens have entered the country? If not, does it seem reasonable to you that given the presence of millions of additional people, some of whom are certainly of questionable character, the crime rate would somehow go down? Perhaps the cited statistics are impacted by liberal prosecutors refusing to press charges?

Pardon my ignorance, but who was the ***** moderator and why was she there other than to tee up Harris?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back