Trump - Harris debate

To claim she was disadvantaged tells me she planned to interrupt DJT and, when he responded, play the sexism and misogyny cards...it would distract from her inabilities to debate on merits.
I think it might be a matter of pre-setting expectations. They are trying to bake in a ready-made excuse for her inevitable dismal performance. Then the talking heads and the maleducated morons who watch MSNBC and CNN can spew the post-debate talking point that she "would have done better if only the rules hadn't been so unfair to her".

It's a lot like aggy finding moral victories in the ***-kicking they just took from Daddy Texas.

To claim she was disadvantaged tells me she planned to interrupt DJT and, when he responded, play the sexism and misogyny cards...it would distract from her inabilities to debate on merits.
they're already laying the groundwork for this. I've seen a couple of articles about how the "unconscious bias" (sex and race) is about to reveal itself in polling and questioning.

Note Trump doesn’t have to win the debate - just let the country learn how dumb Harris is. This alone will gain him 2% points.

My needs for a President are simple. Honest, intelligent,a grasp of what is happening in the US and around the world, and, obviously, solutions to all of the issues we are facing.

I don't give a flip if the President is a man or a woman, as long as they are qualified for the job, and begin the tedious work of bringing our country together again.

However, becoming the first female President is a major honor and will go down in history.
Nothing could shame me more as a woman if she was awarded that honor. I honestly can't think of anyone in my lifetime that is more unqualified than she. And her VP creeps me out big time. No way in hell should this bird brain receive this glory and distinction.

However, she was a prosecutor, so she has to have some skills that would show up in a debate. And Trump will need to act differently speaking to her than to Hillary. She was a tough old boot, so he could be harsher and more snide.
Kamala can fake being likeable, so he shouldn't loudly attack her. I hope he can restrain himself and stick to the facts. Don't be ugly, no name calling. Treat her like you did Biden.If he does, that will be plenty. But can he stop himself?

My hot take: debate impacts 3-4 senate races more than presidential race. If Harris tanks, so does 3-4 dem senate seats.

Drinking game: Take one shot every time she says "convicted felon"

take one shot every time he says "rigged"
Although I think he should avoid the word rigged like the plague. It reminds people of his whole "rigged election" rhetoric.
He uses it a lot, and it could give her a "here you go again with the rigged" line, like Reagan used so eloquently one time. Except he didn't use the word rigged

Drinking game: Take one shot every time she says "convicted felon"

take one shot every time he says "rigged"
Although I think he should avoid the word rigged like the plague. It reminds people of his whole "rigged election" rhetoric.
He uses it a lot, and it could give her a "here you go again with the rigged" line, like Reagan used so eloquently one time. Except he didn't use the word rigged

Did not read prior posts.

Kamala is a shallow, insecure, phony any LYING candidate. That should be obvious by her behavior and body language.

Trump needs to FOCUS on the following:

1. No personal attacks.
2. No personal attacks.
3. Attack terrible actions results. She has a LOW bar.
4. Bernie Sanders admitted live she is lying to win.
5. Point out negative RESULTS, actions, policy of Biden - Harris.
6. Point out obvious lies.

Last edited:
The “petty convicted felon” harangue could definitely get under Trump’s skin if she belabored it effectively.

Quite honestly, he needs to point out all the black people falsely convicted due to corruption.

You are sure to see a historic level of statesmanship not seen since the Lincoln Douglas debates.

Debate prep for 3 days!??

She will try a couple of fists toward Trump.

She will still come across as small, wishy-washy, weak, frazzled at times, limited or no answers to her and Joe's records.

I suspect Kamala will implode on herself tonight.....

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back