The Media Industry

Hamas knew the story was a lie, but also know that the MSM would feed it to idiots who would believe it. A student confronted Kamala about it and Kamala did not dispute it either. Our country and the world are in real trouble.
Influence Operations was my last job in the military. This quote was on our walls in our ops building.....

MarkTwain. A lie travels around the globe while the truth is putting on its shoes.

We had pre-prepared generic press releases that were already approved by command when we did ops. We knew that the Taliban would always try to spin every op against us, so we always had to try and beat them to the media folks. Once the lie is out there, the outrage and anger are already in full swing. Getting people to accept new facts is always 10x harder.

Hamas knew the story was a lie, but also know that the MSM would feed it to idiots who would believe it. A student confronted Kamala about it and Kamala did not dispute it either. Our country and the world are in real trouble.

So, check this in Dallas:

Hundreds gather at ‘The Dallas Morning News’ office to protest Israel-Hamas war coverage

If what you say is true, they are protesting the American media reporting what Hamas wanted reported.

This is crazy sh*t.

"What is truth?"

Pontius Pilate

BOSD
That must have frustrated you. It had to be hard to obey. Some things NEVER change, people on here made the same comment about press releases during Viet Nam.
Thank you for being willing to serve our country.

upload_2023-11-3_15-5-56.gif

I like Vivek. He isn't perfect but he is the best Republican Party candidate out there. Michael Rectenwald is the best of any party.

I'm honestly shocked that Andrew Cuomo has a show. It's amazing how left wingers can be caught doing something that destroys their credibility and after a few months or a year, they're back on the air as though nothing happened. It's like Jeffrey Toobin.

Recent Threads

Back