The Media Industry

And this is what qualifies as "journalism" nowadays. It is really political and cultural activism behind a masquerade of factfinding. And they have no hesitation to lie. She lied to him right off the bat, and to get out of the lie, she claimed that she essentially lies to people she reaches out to in order to entice them to talk to her.

And they wonder why media trust is at an all time low.

Man, i wish I could draft emails at work like this.

Hypothetical Me: "Hey Bob, you gonna have that TPS report by 5pm today?"

Bob: "No."

Me in email: "Bob says after pressure, he'll have the TPS report done today by close of business."

Man, i wish I could draft emails at work like this.

Hypothetical Me: "Hey Bob, you gonna have that TPS report by 5pm today?"

Bob: "No."

Me in email: "Bob says after pressure, he'll have the TPS report done today by close of business."
And it will be fully redacted.

I wonder if Mona is going to declare this as fake too?

Tbh, I'm shocked to see this much anti Jewish anger.

This is actual video footage, and it is no surprise that Muslims don't like Israel.

I never doubted that someone wore a Nazi arm band. It just seems strange enough to be skeptical that the person was actually a Nazi. We have seen multiple instances of groups flying Nazi flags in public that turned out to be Fed related. That doesn't mean the guy in Fort Worth was a Fed but it is plausible.

The story about the 40 decapitated babies is still being discussed. The early report I shared that the IDF didn't confirm is still the case. IDF spokesman said they wouldn't. In the big picture, it doesn't matter. Hamas killed lots of people in different ways and of different ages. It's all bad.

What we actually know about the viral report of beheaded babies in Israel

This is actual video footage, and it is no surprise that Muslims don't like Israel.

I never doubted that someone wore a Nazi arm band. It just seems strange enough to be skeptical that the person was actually a Nazi. We have seen multiple instances of groups flying Nazi flags in public that turned out to be Fed related. That doesn't mean the guy in Fort Worth was a Fed but it is plausible.

The story about the 40 decapitated babies is still being discussed.

What we actually know about the viral report of beheaded babies in Israel

Sure is bring discussed. The reporter in israel on glen beck's program this morning confirmed it. She broke the (media) story

Mona
You seem obsessed with saying Hamas did not behead babies, as though it mattered. Not sure why since there are so many Hamas atrocities
There have been high level Israeli ministers and military people speak of it.
Notice No one is denying it. Big distinction

BTW for what it is worth Biden says he has seen the pics. Would his handlers let him lie on this?
Biden: I've seen 'pictures of terrorists beheading children' in Israel

I think Monahorns is full of **** on just about every foreign policy issue, but do you really think Biden wouldn't lie about this? He lies about things all the friggin' time to push his agenda, especially things that are essentially unfalsifiable like whether or not he saw something.

I'm not saying the babies weren't killed. They probably were. Hamas did things on video that are just as bad. There's no reason to think they'd be above killing babies. However, Biden's claim that he saw the evidence of it should carry no weight at all.

Hell, Biden claims he and his dad saw two gay dudes kissing on the town square back in 1961 and that his dad shrugged it off as "love" rather than shrieking in disgust and calling the cops like any other person in that era would have. Anybody really think he wouldn't lie?

Last edited:
It makes me laugh a little seeing all these videos of liberal gay and tranny people backing the group that would happily skin alive, burn and torture them to death. They are 100% completely ignorant and clueless about anything in the world yet we are supposed to listen to them whine??? OK.

It makes me laugh a little seeing all these videos of liberal gay and tranny people backing the group that would happily skin alive, burn and torture them to death. They are 100% completely ignorant and clueless about anything in the world yet we are supposed to listen to them whine??? OK.

They aren't ignorant. They know, but they also know to focus on their common and more immediate enemey, which is Western civiliazation.

Recent Threads

Back