The Media Industry

They aren't ignorant. They know, but they also know to focus on their common and more immediate enemey, which is Western civiliazation.

That's sort of my point. They believe the people who want to cut their heads off are better than the people who allow them to live freely and do what they want. That's ignorant or just plain low iq/dumb.

What did she say? Any video clips of the interview?

How would I have a video clip of what I heard on the radio? She confirmed from first hand accounts

Garmel posted a twitter post from jpost confirming this on the blm thread (posted at 10am today) Not sure you can be convinced tho

Attachments

• upload_2023-10-12_10-27-42.png
    upload_2023-10-12_10-27-42.png
    269.6 KB · Views: 43
How would I have a video clip of what I heard on the radio? She confirmed from first hand accounts

Garmel posted a twitter post from jpost confirming this on the blm thread (posted at 10am today) Not sure you can be convinced tho

Just saw it on the other thread. Someone else confirmed it. That is how journalism is supposed to be done, so no argument from me.

That's sort of my point. They believe the people who want to cut their heads off are better than the people who allow them to live freely and do what they want. That's ignorant or just plain low iq/dumb.

I think they assume that after they destroy Western civilization, they'll be able to destroy, subdue, or civilize their Islamic allies.

I know little about this guy, but the way he questions and then dismisses the leftist talking points from this partisan hack journalist and making him look stupid but then answering the real question all while calmly munching on an apple is a thing of beauty. Kinda reminds me of Desantis.

I know little about this guy, but the way he questions and then dismisses the leftist talking points from this partisan hack journalist and making him look stupid but then answering the real question all while calmly munching on an apple is a thing of beauty. Kinda reminds me of Desantis.

It woulda been a lot better if he had just punched the reporter in the face.

They can't bring themselves to just admit what really happened. It has to go from "Israel bombed a hospital" to an ambiguous "blast at Gaza hospital."

So in a really small piece of land with 2 million people you have 2 terrorist groups funded by Iran? And each group has a history of faulty weapons.
From a practical and logistical standpoint you'd think they would merge.
What a F up.

So there was a protest at the Capitol bldg in the past hour. A large and loud group of (supposed) jews supporting an immediate cease fire. Odd, until Capitol Police walked many out on NewsNation TV. Didn't see a one of them that looked Jewish.

Most were college aged, others were middle aged, but most were definitely not, without any question, Jewish

The best way to debate a liberal is to ask for specifics. My house guest this weekend is what I would call a yellow dog democrat.
So there was a protest at the Capitol bldg in the past hour. A large and loud group of (supposed) jews supporting an immediate cease fire. Odd, until Capitol Police walked many out on NewsNation TV. Didn't see a one of them that looked Jewish.

Most were college aged, others were middle aged, but most were definitely not, without any question, Jewish
Will they face Jan 6 type penalties?

First, Israel has pinpoint capabilities with rockets. They know that hitting a hospital has no benefits for them. I heard the purported conversation and they have no shrapnel indicating it was from Israel. Don’t believe anything on MSM.

Sad that there are two sides to a terrorist attack. I am not fighting in this battle, just pointing out the facts that the MSM does not report the truth.

Israel put out pics this morning of a completely intact Hospital .
A pics of the parking lot where the misfired missile landed.
Will MSM report this and admit they were wrong?

I will post a link showing what is supposed to be undamaged hospital later. At least pics of what Israel is saying is intact Hospital.
It is interesting that Hamas would have circulated that story knowing it would be debunked.

Hamas knew the story was a lie, but also know that the MSM would feed it to idiots who would believe it. A student confronted Kamala about it and Kamala did not dispute it either. Our country and the world are in real trouble.

The Washington Post getting in on the act. Her children were "detained," as if they had done something wrong or as if there was some sort of legal legitimacy to what was done to them. They were kidnapped by evil people, not detained.

Hamas knew the story was a lie, but also know that the MSM would feed it to idiots who would believe it. A student confronted Kamala about it and Kamala did not dispute it either. Our country and the world are in real trouble.

Kamala has been pretty much invisible since the attack. Just thought about that early this week. Compare that to every Veep since the Vietnam War given similar circumstances

Recent Threads

Back