The Media Industry

FB_IMG_1700596479704.jpg

I don't see how he didn't know the kids face was black and red.
I think he did it to get clicks. He will issue an apology as if that makes it ok to have tried to humiliate a little kid.

I always thought Pizzagate was a silly conspiracy. Like Musk said it does make you think.

It is on the surface but it is a portal to something true and disturbing. It links to the US elite class and Jeff Epstein. Take a listen to a guy who connects many of the dots. Same podcaster has the best history series on Israel/Palestine.

I don't see how he didn't know the kids face was black and red.
I think he did it to get clicks. He will issue an apology as if that makes it ok to have tried to humiliate a little kid.
He doubled down - no apologies.

He also could have added, "to answer your question, my statement wasn't irresponsible because I relied on media reports and the Trudeau government. However, it's pretty quickly becoming clear that it may not be very responsible to rely on the media and the Trudeau government. They're pretty terrible at what they do."

Does Steve Forbes still have anything to do with the magazine? They used to be right-leaning, and now they publish some of the most ridiculous stuff in media.

Recent Threads

Back