The Debate Trump vs Biden

Outside the box:

The Dems favored candidate gets on the ballot as an independent in each state asap. The Dems do not field a Presidential candidate and tell their people to vote for the Independent of choice. (Schumer, Booker, Newsome, whomever).

The Dems bizarre new tactic WAY outside the box:

The Dems' candidate of choice (Schumer, Booker, Newsome, etc.) legally changes his name to "Joe Biden." Biden legally changes his name to "Methuselah Oldman" (or something). Dems run (the new) "Joe Biden"--he's already on the ballot.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
:tap::tap::tap:

Biden had a great speech today in North Carolina today. MSNBC was giddy wondering where that Joe Biden was last night. Please keep him as the candidate DNC. No way he beats Trump in November.

449439214_10229377380231968_3552190798788410225_n.jpg

In that twit, errr, tweet from Blowbama, I have always thought Trump fought for the little guy more than Biden ever did.

I also know Biden and most all DC politicians lie through their teeth constantly, and let the media amplify their lies even more, where Trump pissed off the swamp because he got far too close to telling Americans the truth about a lot of things that make swamp creatures very uncomfortable.

Biden Jr is ready to step up to the plate.

upload_2024-6-28_14-42-19.png

Democratic Party Senators.

Best Potential for a Presidential Run:

Booker (D-New Jersey)
Brown (D-Ohio)
Casey (D-Pennsylvania)
Coons (D-Delaware)
Gillibrand (D-New York)
Manchin (D-West Virgina) -- his own party doesn't like him.
Schumer (D-New York)--not joking
Shaheen (D-New Hamster)
Tester (D-Montana)

BOOKER_photo3.jpg

NEW JERSEY
SenatorCory Booker
WEBSITE
Brown_1.jpg

OHIO
SenatorSherrod Brown
WEBSITE
Casey_21%20(1)%20(1).png

PENNSYLVANIA
SenatorBob Casey
WEBSITE
COONS_Photo2.jpg

DELAWARE
Senator Chris Coons
WEBSITE
Gillibrand2.jpg

NEW YORK
SenatorKirsten Gillibrand
WEBSITE
Manchin_photo.jpg

WEST VIRGINIA
SenatorJoe Manchin
WEBSITE
CES_Website_Photo_525.jpg

NEW YORK
SenatorChuck Schumer
WEBSITE
Tester_1_525.jpg

MONTANA
SenatorJon Tester
WEBSITE

Attachments

• upload_2024-6-28_14-41-30.png
    upload_2024-6-28_14-41-30.png
    780.1 KB · Views: 13
Biden had a great speech today in North Carolina today. MSNBC was giddy wondering where that Joe Biden was last night. Please keep him as the candidate DNC. No way he beats Trump in November.
Sundowners?.Almost normal until he tires. Or maybe a teleprompter? It's easier to sound smart when someone prepares your words for you. Maybe the egotistical old man thinks that even in his diminished capacity he is the best man in the world for the job. He's probably getting non-stop encouragement from the people he demands it from.

Last edited:
Croc
I think you are right. I know you want a different candidate but do you think the DNC might try to get second debate changed to afternoon?

Thinking more about this debate, I do not understand Biden's campaign strategy. Obviously, most people knew he had cognitive problems. However, he had plausible deniability and denied it, and many of his supporters in the Administration and the media invested a lot of their credibility in the premise that he was still sharp and that the narrative that he was in decline was a right wing conspiracy theory. They all knew it was a lie and that they would basically prove the supposed conspiracy theory true and publicly discredit their biggest supporters. Why do that? Was the plan for him to fail so they could make it easier to get rid of him? I just don't understand the rationale from his perspective.

Losing one election isn't really losing though. Republicans win elections here and there or even half the time, and still the Left wins. They dominated the 20th Century and are continuing in the 21st.

The latest SCOTUS decision was a bigger blow to them than if Trump is elected. But only time will time if it makes a difference.
Like Texas beating OU once in a while but OU still winning the conference 72 times?

Thinking more about this debate, I do not understand Biden's campaign strategy. Obviously, most people knew he had cognitive problems. However, he had plausible deniability and denied it, and many of his supporters in the Administration and the media invested a lot of their credibility in the premise that he was still sharp and that the narrative that he was in decline was a right wing conspiracy theory. They all knew it was a lie and that they would basically prove the supposed conspiracy theory true and publicly discredit their biggest supporters. Why do that? Was the plan for him to fail so they could make it easier to get rid of him? I just don't understand the rationale from his perspective.
Biden’s campaign team thought Trump would go ballistic, allowing Biden to grab the higher ground. They were wrong because they believed in their own propaganda.

I told you months ago that Trump has apparently hired a dream team of consultants where Biden is surrounded by incompetent folks promoted by DEI policy. Biden administration is the 2nd coming of Ann Richards who promoted every political hack based on the victim hierarchy.

Recent Threads

Back