The Debate Trump vs Biden

?????? What kind of mind does it take to suck your way into her version of politics?
Give me an example of one of her intelligent speeches or policies

?????? What kind of mind does it take to suck your way into her version of politics?
Give me an example of one of her intelligent speeches or policies

Doesn't have to be intelligent. Remember, she's being compared with senile Joe Biden.

I'm hearing there are discussions at Camp David about "staying in the race" I hope there is a cold eyed realist with an extra ration of courage on hand to counterbalance all the sycophants.

Croc It is to your credit you want that
But from everything I am hearing and reading it is so muddled Biden may have to stay in.
What a sad thing for our wonderful country that Demx put themselves above what is good for America,

The democrats are in a bad way. Biden has to be replaced but if he is his name can't be taken off the Wisconsin ballot so they basically have to sacrifice that state. They'll have to start over with funding because Biden's war-chest can't transfer to anybody but Harris.

Croc It is to your credit you want that
But from everything I am hearing and reading it is so muddled Biden may have to stay in.
What a sad thing for our wonderful country that Demx put themselves above what is good for America,
There needs to be an accounting for the lack of courage and realism in the Biden family, the Biden staff an Biden cabinet. Sounds like a good project for Bob Woodward.

There needs to be an accounting for the lack of courage and realism in the Biden family, the Biden staff an Biden cabinet. Sounds like a good project for Bob Woodward.

Woodward works for the CIA, which means he works for the Democrat Party (at this point in time).

There can't be anyone who thinks Biden is making any decisions about our country between 10 am and 4pm .
You would be surprised. There are stories coming out blaming the debate prep team for leaving Biden overwhelmedand exhausted. Also hearing it was a Trump ambush,
hitting Biden with so many lies and non sequiturs that being overwhelmed was the natural response. Democratic operatives saying it is a common technique for gaslighters. At this point the goal is not prove truth. just offer plausible explanations for the true believers. Usually works well with the base...not so good with independent thinkers.

Last edited:

Recent Threads

Back