The Debate Trump vs Biden

the GOP talking heads need to start talking about how the Dem's are going to circumvent democracy by letting their elites chose their rep. And if i were DJT I would pick a VP from a less hardline position on abortion, possibly even a female. Those are the two issues that he is most susceptible on and he can start undermining their case right now. Even if they end up staying with JB, just what is going on in the Dem inner circle right now is enough to undermine their "we're saving democracy" argument.

Hey MSM, Joe is a F' loser as a candidate and total FAILURE as POTUS.... I hope he stays in the race to Nov. and Trump kicks his and Hunter's sorry corrupt asses back to Delaware.

Last edited:
Trump up big

Attachments

• IMG_9210.jpeg
    IMG_9210.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 31
My genuine fear is the ungodly level of voter cheating the Dems will resort to, to re-elect sleepy and corrupt Joe.

I think this decision is really already made and they are gaming the Plan B scenarios and coming up with their stories to sell it. Right now they are just buying time. They know that even repeated "unscripted" (as if we believe this) interviews are not going to be enough. Their only shot at redemption is the next debate with DJT, or doing an interview with a Fox like channel. Both of which will take a long time to manifest and are super high risk. All that is happening right now.....is the same thing we see every time a coach gets fired. JB is receiving the "dreaded vote of confidence"

"University of Texas President Bill Powers took to his “Tower Talk” blog today to let the world know Mack Brown isn’t going anywhere.

“Now that the Longhorn football team has finished its regular season, there has been an increase in media speculation about Coach Mack Brown’s future,” Powers wrote in a blog post headlined Mack Brown Has My Full Support. “Put succinctly, Mack Brown is and will remain the Longhorns’ head football coach.”

In sports, this is what is usually called the “dreaded vote of confidence.” That’s when the general manager of a pro team, or athletic director of a college team, assures the media that an embattled coach is not going to get fired… and keeps doing so until it finally happens."

With these two great statesmen sharing the same stage, it’s sure to be the greatest and most intellectually deep debate since Lincoln and Douglas faced off on the debate stage before the Civil War.

We basically have 2 Ciceros on the same stage.
Hate to say I told you so...

The elevated level of public discourse these days surely reflects the advancement and refining of our culture, as well as a fantastic education system.

All that talk in the debate about golf games and handicaps was a brilliant metaphor, that may have shot over the head of any cretins in the viewing audience like a 300 yard John Daly drive off the tee.

Hate to say I told you so...

The elevated level of public discourse these days surely reflects the advancement and refining of our culture, as well as a fantastic education system.

All that talk in the debate about golf games and handicaps was a brilliant metaphor, that may have shot over the head of any cretins in the viewing audience like a 300 yard John Daly drive off the tee.
So true.

That black radio station in Philly fired the black female who interviewed Slojo. She said WH sent 8 questions. She chose 4 she thought were relevant and used them .
All that prep and still Biden said he was a black woman serving first black president???

That black radio station in Philly fired the black female who interviewed Slojo. She said WH sent 8 questions. She chose 4 she thought were relevant and used them .
All that prep and still Biden said he was a black woman serving first black president???

Fired for what? Making Biden look dumb?

Fired for what? Making Biden look dumb?
They claimed that her accepting Biden's pre-vetted questions undermined their stations credibility. I suspect it had more to do with being honest about Biden campaign controlling the "unscripted" interview.

"These are the questions POTUS has practiced the most. Please pick from this subset". == Unscripted (according to Biden camp)

Recent Threads

Back