The Debate Trump vs Biden

They won't nominate the guy who was gonna put people back in chains. For all the talk of unity, Democrats made very clear what they think of anti-Trump Republicans in the 2022 primaries. It's not good.

Though she'd be a good candidate, Granholm can't be president, because she isn't a natural born citizen. Buttigieg is a sharp guy and a good communicator, but he has some stain from his time as SecTrans. And are blue collar types in PA, WI, and MI and Muslims in Dearborn ready to vote for a gay guy? I'm not so sure.
I had been impressed with those two on television. Obviously I should have done a little research on the former Michigan governor. That's easy to do during a robust primary season ..something we lacked this year.

I had been impressed with those two on television. Obviously I should have done a little research on the former Michigan governor. That's easy to do during a robust primary season ..something we lacked this year.

She would otherwise be very formidable. She's an excellent communicator and has a somewhat moderate appeal. And for her age, she's pretty attractive.

You may have already known this, but in the '70s, she was on an episode of the Dating Game. And though I'll get trashed for saying this, I'd take her over Farrah Fawcett. She was a cute, long-hair blonde and quite voluptuous. Lol

I turned on CNN last night after the debate and watched for about an hour. The bonfire rivals the current state of the Aggies.

Democratic Party Senators.

Best Potential for a Presidential Run:

Booker (D-New Jersey)
Brown (D-Ohio)
Casey (D-Pennsylvania)
Coons (D-Delaware)
Gillibrand (D-New York)
Manchin (D-West Virgina) -- his own party doesn't like him.
Schumer (D-New York)--not joking
Shaheen (D-New Hamster)
Tester (D-Montana)

BOOKER_photo3.jpg

NEW JERSEY
SenatorCory Booker
WEBSITE
Brown_1.jpg

OHIO
SenatorSherrod Brown
WEBSITE
Casey_21%20(1)%20(1).png

PENNSYLVANIA
SenatorBob Casey
WEBSITE
COONS_Photo2.jpg

DELAWARE
Senator Chris Coons
WEBSITE
Gillibrand2.jpg

NEW YORK
SenatorKirsten Gillibrand
WEBSITE
Manchin_photo.jpg

WEST VIRGINIA
SenatorJoe Manchin
WEBSITE
CES_Website_Photo_525.jpg

NEW YORK
SenatorChuck Schumer
WEBSITE
Tester_1_525.jpg

MONTANA
SenatorJon Tester
WEBSITE

Who could replace Joe Biden? Here are six possibilities

J B Pritzker :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
3600.jpg

Photograph: Terrence Antonio James/AP

The 59-year-old governor of Illinois would be one of the wealthiest of possible picks. He can flourish his credentials of having codified the right to abortion in Illinois and declaring it a “sanctuary state” for women seeking abortions. He has also been strong on gun control, and legalised recreational marijuana.

Who could replace Joe Biden? Here are six possibilities

Gretchen Whitmer
4386.jpg

Photograph: Al Goldis/AP
The Michigan governor, 52, was on the shortlist for VP pick for Biden in 2020, and a strong showing in the midterms for the Democratic party was in part attributed to her governership. She has been in favour of stricter gun laws, repealing abortion bans and backing universal preschool.

Democrats are talking about replacing Joe Biden. That wouldn't be so easy.

Could Democrats replace Biden against his will?

"There’s no evidence the party would entertain a change without Biden’s consent. But even if it did, there’s no mechanism for it to replace a candidate before the convention, and certainly no way for it to anoint a chosen successor.

If large swaths of the Democratic Party lost faith in Biden, delegates to the national convention could theoretically defect en masse. Of course, they were chosen to be delegates because of their loyalty to Biden and have pledged to support him at the convention.

But, unlike many Republican delegates, Democratic delegates aren’t technically bound to their candidate. DNC rules allow delegates to “in all good conscience reflect the sentiments of those who elected them,” providing some wiggle room.

The party’s charter does include provisions to replace the nominee in the event of a vacancy. The measure is intended to be used in case of death, resignation or incapacitation, not to replace someone who has no desire to step down."

So either:

1. Biden voluntarily decides to step down from the nomination;

or

2. A bigger sh!t show than seen at any Texas Panhandle feedlot.

Here's the serious problem the dems have. If they replace Biden with a white person while bypassing Harris, **** will literally hit the fan.

https://www.axios.com/2024/06/28/democrats-may-want-to-replace-biden-but-its-his-call

President Biden's dismal debate performance is once again raising the question of whether Democrats will try to replace him on the ticket.

Why it matters: Such a move would be difficult, divisive, and require Biden himself deciding to drop from the race.

Reality check: It's incredibly unlikely that Biden agrees to step aside as the Democratic candidate.

Between the lines: If Biden were to drop out after the convention, the DNC could still vote for a replacement nominee, according to its bylaws.

Here's the serious problem the dems have. If they replace Biden with a white person while bypassing Harris, **** will literally hit the fan.
How bad does Harris want it?

I don't think she'd come close to beating Trump, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, but what if the Dems nominated a Native American Indian like Elizabeth Warren.

Booker appears to be one of the stronger potential Dem candidates. He's at least mostly black (I think)?

So Biden had to voluntarily drop out? The people who have been controlling the admin could not get him to drop out? They knew he would be a disaster in a debate. Not good for Dem party
So why let it happen? Are the people controlling Biden and Admin at odds with the rest of the party?

Democratic Party Senators.

Best Potential for a Presidential Run:

Booker (D-New Jersey)
Brown (D-Ohio)
Casey (D-Pennsylvania)
Coons (D-Delaware)
Gillibrand (D-New York)
Manchin (D-West Virgina) -- his own party doesn't like him.
Schumer (D-New York)--not joking
Shaheen (D-New Hamster)
Tester (D-Montana)

WEBSITE
CES_Website_Photo_525.jpg

NEW YORK
SenatorChuck Schumer
WEBSITE

Do you honestly think any of those foaming at the mouth Pali protestors are going to vote for a Jew for POTUS? Or any white person for that matter? If the Dems pass over CamelToe Harris, it has to be for Booker.

What an all time backfire by the Biden team to insist on this debate format. It forced discipline on Trump which made him look better and it prevented Trump from interrupting Biden. Biden was allowed to stammer, studder, and stumble his way the entire evening. I am sure he would have loved to be interrupted.

I'm much more cynical than that. They don't actually believe in that DEI crap. It's a tool for virtue signaling and nothing more. They want to beat Trump, and if they have to dump Kamala Harris to do that, they'll dump her. They'd nominate David Friggin' Duke if they thought they had to in order to win.

It isn't as though Kamala Harris won't play ball. She has a price. Just ask Willie Brown, who doesn't shy away from being honest about paying that price. He wanted to bang her, and she probably didn't want to bang him but was willing to, because he paid the price - high-paid/low work government jobs and political connections she could later exploit. She's a *****. I'm not saying that to be ugly. I'm saying it because it is true.

She'll do the same thing this time, but instead of selling her body, she'll be selling her pride and ambition. Newsom or Whitmer or whoever will have to pay the price for it, but they'll do it. It might be the SecState gig (like Obama gave to Hillary Clinton) or some cushy ambassadorship that'll be easy to exploit for money, but they'll pay that price to get her to shutup and support the nominee.

But they're not gonna dump Biden for her dumb ***.

They might not believe the DEI but their voters sure as hell do. If Harris doesn't consent to being passed over expect the black vote to get worse for the dems.

They might not believe the DEI but their voters sure as hell do. If Harris doesn't consent to being passed over expect the black vote to get worse for the dems.

But that's my point. She'll consent for the right price. It worked for Willie Brown. It'll work for Newsom or whomever. And do you think Harris actually believes she'd win? I don't think she does.

Recent Threads

Back