The Debate Trump vs Biden

The debate format..no studio audience and microphones off except during the speakers' turn, seemed to favor Biden. But if you can't find your words and state facts clearly you look inept and incompetent.

If you missed the debate, you missed an argument about who has the better golf game. Joe even challenged Trump to a golf game if Trump would carry his own bag.

If you missed the debate, you missed an argument about who has the better golf game. Joe even challenged Trump to a golf game if Trump would carry his own bag.

I'm a golfer and I turned to wife and sons, and said: I dont give a rat's *** about their golf handicap. What are you doing for the country!!

I've been accused of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but in truth the big blonde guy is a helluva
good golfer. Biden should not have gone there.

President's tend to be egotistical and surround themselves with people who keep that self image alive. Whoever pumped Biden up with projections of being an excellent candidate should be in the bathroom throwing up or working behind the scenes to get Biden off the ticket.
While Trump was calling him weak and incompetent Joe's facial expressions were an Actor's Studio lesson in projecting weakness and incompetence.

Last edited:
Over/under how many times Biden calls Trump a convicted felon 150 times, I just made that number up

Trump do the same with the border

Will Biden have a senior moment

Should be interesting, but with all the hype I think it will be a dud
Sorry HH, didnt see you already had a thread re: the debate going this eve!?

So, who are you betting on for the replacement for Joe?

What a WEAK bench!

Kamala Harris?
Gavin Newsome?
HILLARY?
Michelle Obama?

Last edited:
I'm about to choke by laughing so hard!:lmao:

Kamala. Like Hillary, will demand, it's my turn!

Doesn't matter if you are the best candidate to win, it's "your turn" by gawd!

Mean, sexist, not fair, etc. if you are passed over!!

Last edited:
So, who are you betting on for the replacement for Joe?

What a WEAK bench!

Kamala Harris?
Gavin Newsome?
HILLARY?
Michelle Obama?
I'd add Jennifer Grandholm and Pete Buttigieg to that list. Or get really creative and reach across the aisle to Mitt Rommney.

It took Buttigieg 6 months to figure out where Palestine Ohio was. Still delayed going there. Biden took what, 9-12 months to go there?

Last edited:
Grandholm was born in Canada, highly educated but a hater of American energy independence and fossil fuels.

IMO, she is FAR too Green New Deal left for her to EVER be a serious POTUS candidate.

I'd add Jennifer Grandholm and Pete Buttigieg to that list. Or get really creative and reach across the aisle to Mitt Rommney.

They won't nominate the guy who was gonna put people back in chains. For all the talk of unity, Democrats made very clear what they think of anti-Trump Republicans in the 2022 primaries. It's not good.

Though she'd be a good candidate, Granholm can't be president, because she isn't a natural born citizen. Buttigieg is a sharp guy and a good communicator, but he has some stain from his time as SecTrans. And are blue collar types in PA, WI, and MI and Muslims in Dearborn ready to vote for a gay guy? I'm not so sure.

Recent Threads

Back