Random Season News

Galveston Ball five-star safety and Texas commit Jonah Williams finds the endzone again off of a 39 yard touchdown pass from Kyden Barker for his third score of the night.

I was most impressed by how he picked the ball up off the ground for the ref.

IMG_2782.jpeg

My favorite part of yesterday after the crushing victory was the post game interviews I heard from Jake Majors and Jahdae Barron.

Both were asked how it felt to have such a great opening weekend. Majors basically ignored the question and went straight into all of the mistakes he made that he was going to work on for next weekend. Barron did the same and talked mostly about starting prep for Michigan last night. "We don't start prep for Michigan on Monday". Leadership starts with the team and this team is flush with leaders right now. It's really fun to see.

Typical no class convicts, but who is the dumbass in the UF Athletic Department that put them down that low?

I used to tease Bobby Bowden that when he saw me at the Whataburger across from Doak before the game, he made sure my seats were high on the 50 and Warrick Dunn's nephew was high in the end zone. He got the RB from Catholic and we wound up settling on their QB - kid named Major something.

It’s definitely cool. But I feel like those people these days who find out through DNA testing that they have grown siblings they never knew about; they get together and put on like they are family but they are also thinking, “I really don’t know these ‘relatives’ of mine.”

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back