Random Season News

One game ?

Come on, it was only SEVENTEEN kids, and I am confident he did not contact any of them more than ten times each.

And what is a few "bumps" during the dead period? I'm sure those young men were gracious and helped Demarco pick up all that cash that he dropped when they "bumped" into each other.

Pretty severe penalty since I'm sure Murray really wanted to coach against those vicious Maine Black Bears. (I didn't even know they played football)

Come on, it was only SEVENTEEN kids, and I am confident he did not contact any of them more than ten times each.

And what is a few "bumps" during the dead period? I'm sure those young men were gracious and helped Demarco pick up all that cash that he dropped when they "bumped" into each other.

Pretty severe penalty since I'm sure Murray really wanted to coach against those vicious Maine Black Bears. (I didn't even know they played football)
Do they play football!?!?

Stop busting on my Maine Black Bears (kidding). Lot's of family that went there.......Great Helmets!...and "No, they don't play very good football.....Hockey.....Yes!)

Once again, the OU.. "Punishment....DOESN'T FIT THE CRIME".

My entire adult lift it's ALWAYS been SMU , aggie (Jackie might have been worse than Switzer) and OU cheating their asses off!

It's exhausting! With the exception of SMU, the slaps on the wrist are a f'ing joke!

1724967900594.png

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back