Random Season News

ran across an early mock 2025 draft, i think by espn. 1st round draft numbers:
michigan 4
texas 3... Banks, QE, and Bond
georgia 3
ohio state 3
They had Sedur Sanders ahead of QE.(is that deserved?)
Goes without saying, a lot could happen and the numbers will change

Considering the money and location and number of alums advantages Texas has over Tech, it is a miracle Tech has ever won anything against us

the median SAT at Rice is 1515. They don’t hate us like Tech, they just look down their noses and pity us. “thank God I am this smart or I might have ended up in Austin”

So an 18 y o kid has to decide between playing on a blue field for a mediocre program
Or playing for say Oregon State and getting 125,000 in NIL?

IMG_2156.jpeg

Love it! Love it! No better way to leave than to destroy the school that hates you the most. And if tech can beat ISU in softball, Texas will get to smash them again. Nothing like that 23 to nada destruction. And, of course what we did to them in football.
Born and raised in that pit. Rejected by nearly 100% of my childhood friends since becoming a Longhorn 73-78. .I’m literally overjoyed and thankful that all that is fair, just and good prevailed in the end. Y’all haven’t an inkling the level of hate.

SN,

Have pity on the cretin. He obviously knows very little about football or no one has told him James Franklin is coaching State Penn.

BTW, any truth to the story that State Penn refused to schedule Duncanville?

Bye, bye Miss America, cry.
You got driven, rode real hard
And then put up dry.

And them good ole boys...
Well, we picked up our s#¡t & moved to greener (read $) pastures...so eat our dust as we shake it from our feet.
Onward to the secsecsec. (Hurts my fingers to even type that). Or, as Oat Willie used to say, "Onward thru the fog!"
Was this really necessary...?

I thought that was a one-year deal while they figure out how many more teams are going to be added/subtracted with the new media deals. Also, remember, it takes a while for our new friends in the $EC to figure things out.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back