President Biden Accountability Thread

RP,

You do understand that IQ tests did not exist during the time of Grant’s life. Grant made – demanded – reconstruction after the war and the unification of the union. That is magnanimous.

I don’t think Joe Biden has that capability.

Last edited:
OK, what factors? Not a Grant apologist but I'm not following your line of thinking. Help me out.
You can look it up. IQ corresponds to a lot of factors, like languages spoken, vocabulary, etc.

IQ corresponds to a lot of factors, like languages spoken, vocabulary, etc.

Ok, I barely speak Spanish. Just enough to get out of Mexico one time. Not proud of that ability but it did save me.

My IQ is 138, not genius but close.

Having worked with and lead people from different countries, you do not have to be a genius to get people to work together i.e. India and Pakistan.

I think that poll overstates Desantis's drop, but there has still been a significant drop. He's not running a good campaign at all.

Uh, no way, Hunter is guilty, he is in the middle and just misunderstood!

I'm certain the highly esteemed, integrity pledged, and crack FBI can get to the bottom of this.

Even James Carville, who I met and talked to in Cancun years ago knows and says Joe is done.

Carville told Bill Maher the Dems better "wake the F' up" re: Joe.

BTW, very nice guy in private.

Last edited:
Bumbling - stupid fool Joe.

Problem for Dems is Kamala "incompetent" Harris is behind him with her unserious, clueless and cackling behavior.

Hope the Libs / Dems are stupid and run Kamala instead Newsome! Prolly not.

She is a LOSING ticket and they know it!!

Last edited:
I think it will be a Trump-Haley ticket unless something changes. The economy and the taint around the Bidens are extremely bad, enough to lessen the odor of Trump.

Even James Carville, who I met and talked to in Cancun years ago knows and says Joe is done.

Carville told Bill Maher the Dems better "wake the F' up" re: Joe.

BTW, very nice guy in private.

Carville is one of these liberals I've wanted to dislike but can't. He's too funny. I remember seeing him on Meet the Press several years ago (back when it was still a decent show), and Russert asked him for his "pick" on a senate election. He said, "I don't know. The only thing I ever pick is my nose."

Many of them are nice. I met Al Franken in Washington in 1996. Extremely nice guy, very respectful of conservative opinions. Then turn a camera on, and he becomes a jackass.

I'm pretty certain we now have the smoking gun.

Of course, he still has plausible deniability. He's going to claim that Hunter set this up on his own and used Dad's address because he didn't have a permanent address of his own at the time and often visited. I don't buy it, because it's obviously *********, but this is probably what they're going to say.

Of course, he still has plausible deniability. He's going to claim that Hunter set this up on his own and used Dad's address because he didn't have a permanent address of his own at the time and often visited. I don't buy it, because it's obviously *********, but this is probably what they're going to say.

Hunter was already living in California with his new wife at the time.

I'm just saying what the media will claim. We know it won't be truth.

That's the problem. We have to find an account that's under Joe Biden's name that has directly received dirty money but we all know that it won't be easy to find.

HHD
Honestly not much would change. Whoever is controlling joe controls her too.

The media would go into a frenzy. "Re-elect this crusty old white guy" doesn't have to same ring to it as "keep the first women president in office, whatever a woman is".

HHD
Honestly not much would change. Whoever is controlling joe controls her too.
6721, there's some truth to that statement. The rest of the story - The USA standing in international relations would plummet to new lows when the rest of the world sees how inept Kamala is.

The rest of the world is very aware of how inept Que Mala is. And they also know she can't use Alzheimer's as an excuse.

The only real question is if they understand exactly how dangerous the TrotskyObamaites who pull their strings really are.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back