President Biden Accountability Thread

They are too damn busy focusing on Hunter Biden and all the baggage he drags with him.
Dems don't care! Focus on things people actually care about. The economy, poor schools, good jobs.
I am sick and tired of hearing about Hunter Biden when there is so much red meat the Republicans should be talking about.

Biden high crimes? Stop dicking around...

HOUSE COMMITTEE:

DEMAND / SUBPOENA: THE F' BANK STATEMENTS/ RECORDS of all the BIDENS!!!

THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN.... cannot be ignored or made excuses for by Hunter, Joe, his family, Soros or the LEFT!

Last edited:
They are too damn busy focusing on Hunter Biden and all the baggage he drags with him.
Dems don't care! Focus on things people actually care about. The economy, poor schools, good jobs.
I am sick and tired of hearing about Hunter Biden when there is so much red meat the Republicans should be talking about.

I've never seen a party with a bigger advantage on issues exploit that advantage less. And if and when Trump is nominated, it'll be an even more extreme forteiture. Issues will be totally irrelevant.

I've never seen a party with a bigger advantage on issues exploit that advantage less. And if and when Trump is nominated, it'll be an even more extreme forteiture. Issues will be totally irrelevant.
You should go back to your old icon of President Camacho. That character and movie speaks as eloquently as anything to the lunacy of modern elections, and their devolution into little more than very expensive Junior High student council popularity contests.

Biden high crimes? Stop dicking around...

HOUSE COMMITTEE:

DEMAND / SUBPOENA: THE F' BANK STATEMENTS/ RECORDS of all the BIDENS!!!

THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN.... cannot be ignored or made excuses for by Hunter, Joe, his family, Soros or the LEFT!

As I understand it, the committee is having difficulties getting a lot of the records they need and have requested. And, again as I understand it, once an impeachment investigation is under way it will be easier to obtain those records.

I've heard the above on multiple talk shows and podcasts from megyn kelly to hannity to glen beck to clay Travis.

This has to get done. This isn't about hunter biden, it's about a politician that is currently potus who is and has been using his family members to hustle / take bribe $$ for his gain and to benefit his family with the same hustle and bribes.

20 million paid to Biden's family members. Give us a break

Horn2RunAgain,

I'm curious, do you actually think Hunter Biden will serve any jail time?
He may pay a fine for the crime, but that will be that and they will drag it out as long as they can.
They are focusing on the gun charge, which could have been investigated years ago, because they want to distract from the biggie---the money. Open that Pandora's box and who knows who all will be guilty. The very last thing the DNC wants is to have any type of investigation in to that. And this way they can say, "he's not the President, he's the President's son". I would love nothing more than to see all the politicians who have taken money by trading stocks with insider information, taken bribes, earned money who knows how, but I don't think that will ever happen in a million years. And both parties do it.

I think this is a diversion from the real crime, and it beyond angers me. But just like Hillary, Bill, Obama, etc, there will be no ramifications for the higher ups.
The Dems are focused on anyone but Trump, and we are focused on the son of a shell of a man who has put this country into a terrible place, and we don't have 4 more years to let them damage it further.

We need to focus on things that people really care about, as I've said many times.
Do you think if the Obama girls, or Chelsea Clinton had done this type of thing, the Democrats would have voted any differently? The Obama girls are going nuts with drugs and acting out, yet we don't hear a peep about that. Hillary's email destruction. Biden having classified documents spread all over the place? Did anything happen to them? It's a double standard, we can't change the media coverage, but we can and should be bombing the hell out of this administration and all the things they have done to hurt and weaken America every single day.

My prediction, if we run on Hunter Biden and his dad were in cahoots, we will lose. There is so much more important things we can be focusing on. So many.
By the way, I'm not picking on you at all, it seems like that is the way the RNC wants it for some reason?

You should go back to your old icon of President Camacho. That character and movie speaks as eloquently as anything to the lunacy of modern elections, and their devolution into little more than very expensive Junior High student council popularity contests.

I feel like I need to change it from time to time. President Camacho was obviously great, but Professor Turgeson inspired me for awhile.

Then Mr. Vernon caught my imagination more recently.

But I will eventually go back to Camacho.

Horn2RunAgain,

I'm curious, do you actually think Hunter Biden will serve any jail time?
He may pay a fine for the crime, but that will be that and they will drag it out as long as they can.
They are focusing on the gun charge, which could have been investigated years ago, because they want to distract from the biggie---the money. Open that Pandora's box and who knows who all will be guilty. The very last thing the DNC wants is to have any type of investigation in to that. And this way they can say, "he's not the President, he's the President's son". I would love nothing more than to see all the politicians who have taken money by trading stocks with insider information, taken bribes, earned money who knows how, but I don't think that will ever happen in a million years. And both parties do it.

I think this is a diversion from the real crime, and it beyond angers me. But just like Hillary, Bill, Obama, etc, there will be no ramifications for the higher ups.
The Dems are focused on anyone but Trump, and we are focused on the son of a shell of a man who has put this country into a terrible place, and we don't have 4 more years to let them damage it further.

We need to focus on things that people really care about, as I've said many times.
Do you think if the Obama girls, or Chelsea Clinton had done this type of thing, the Democrats would have voted any differently? The Obama girls are going nuts with drugs and acting out, yet we don't hear a peep about that. Hillary's email destruction. Biden having classified documents spread all over the place? Did anything happen to them? It's a double standard, we can't change the media coverage, but we can and should be bombing the hell out of this administration and all the things they have done to hurt and weaken America every single day.

My prediction, if we run on Hunter Biden and his dad were in cahoots, we will lose. There is so much more important things we can be focusing on. So many.
By the way, I'm not picking on you at all, it seems like that is the way the RNC wants it for some reason?

I guess you haven't listened to either Comer or McCarthy. They don't give 2 shits if hunter goes to jail. How many times do they have to say that. The focus is on corruption that has enriched the Biden family, and even worse compromised our national interests.

We shouldn't be funding Ukraine's war. Period. We've sent BILLIONS OF DOLLARS on their defense when Europe hasn't come any where close to that support. So why are we emptying our pockets. I know why and so should you

My money is on wayyy more politicians have their hand in the Ukraine cookie jar. Why else would we fund this nonsense. And please, don't give me any Domino Theory ********. Didn't work for Vietnam, doesn't fly for Ukraine. We're spending money that could be better used inside our borders rather than to protect payola for a few politicians.

I'm not cool with that. Investigate. Find out who's being paid via the shell companies. Jail them. What's that? They won't go to jail? OK cupcake, then send them out of DC and back into private practice. If they aren't uncovered via an investigation, no one would know of the obvious scandal, it continues on. And we fund wars we shouldn't be funding

Last edited:
The government are liars (breaking news) I commented on my shock at the price of the Husky heavy duty trash bags now I’m going to add Cylita salsa, almost a full dollar increase. 4 percent inflation my butt. It’s going to force me out of my single remaining extravagance - DKR season tickets - soon.

So they found 480k stuffed into clothes and drawers of a senior ranking Senator in June
And it is just Now coming out?
Oh yea diversion

But wow the ability of Biden et al to keep it secret until needed

IMG_7806.jpeg

Who are these Biden supporters? Whistling as they pass the graveyard and hoping nothing bad happens? I don't get it.

Wasn't Menendez charged a few years ago too for something?

If I recall, he was, but cleared of the charges. Cleared does not mean innocent. While I believe the second sentence to be true, I am not a lawyer and do not play one on TV.

Never thought highly of the guy just from the minutes I saw him on tv. Just a guy thing, sometimes I’m right sometimes it rains.

Speaking of negative IQ's, this article on Biden is comical. They actually try to pump up biden's IQ because it's above average. WTF. The idoit is president, he's not managing a Taco Bell. The second link doesn't have biden and I couldn't find one that includes biden, but that 115 is the LOWEST EVER. It's even lower than Grant. Grant was such an idoit it took an extra 100k lives to defeat the south despite having superior resources. If that isn't an idoit then nothing is.

biden: Joe Biden’s IQ Score | IQ Test Prep

All others: All The US Presidents, Ranked By IQ (ranker.com)

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back