President Biden Accountability Thread

The impeachment inquiry hearing is embarrassing for democrats. Unbelievable. All of them are violating their oath to office by blatantly trying to block the following of constitution.

Since when have they cared about constitutional procedures? They just want to play "gotcha!" and use the media as willing accomplices to cheat for their team.

^ Very elemental question that NO Demx msm will ask
Does anyone here understand why the Biden administration is persisting with the suicidal open border?

Last edited:
This is NOT the Bee
"President Joe Biden has nominated Hunter Biden’s former law firm colleague to lead the Office of the Special Counsel, which has faced congressional pressure to investigate the Biden administration’s handling of an investigation into the troubled first son."
and This is the kicker
"If confirmed, Dellinger could create a conflict of interest given his links to Hunter Biden. Dellinger and the younger Biden worked together at the white shoe law firm Boies Schiller Flexner, the Washington Free Beaconreported. In 2014, Hunter Biden tapped Boies Schiller Flexner to represent Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy firm where he served as a board member."
Biden Taps Former Hunter Biden Colleague To Lead Office of the Special Counsel

Biden /Demx are apparently asking Americans in Gaza to sign promissory note to pay back transportation cost back to USA.
OTOH I understand it.
But Biden et all are giving so many free benefits to illegals who waltz in. Did they require the illegals to pay expense of their upkeep?

Biden /Demx are apparently asking Americans in Gaza to sign promissory note to pay back transportation cost back to USA.
OTOH I understand it.
But Biden et all are giving so many free benefits to illegals who waltz in. Did they require the illegals to pay expense of their upkeep?

Link? That's unreal man.

But yeah, reparations, forgive student loan debt, benefits for illegals and able-bodied adults... fight the debt ceiling too... spend spend spend. I believe AOC was all down with the Modern Monetary Theory, which I believe considers the national debt/deficit to be irrelevant.

But yeah, reparations, forgive student loan debt, benefits for illegals and able-bodied adults... fight the debt ceiling too... spend spend spend. I believe AOC was all down with the Modern Monetary Theory, which I believe considers the national debt/deficit to be irrelevant.
It’s irrelevant for illegals and anyone who doesn’t have assets and young enough to not worry about funding for social security.

They want to destroy the monied interests in this country via redistribution policies and government spending.

I had same sarcastic thought Sangre. They could claim to be students or some other nonsense - which this cluster-x administration is quite fond of doing.

If the above is true, and I couldn't find the story on any site except for very conservative places, I am truly gobsmacked.
No I.D., no S.S. #, no income or taxing trail, who will pay when they can't?
Hmmm, it will be the US taxpayer?
It sounds like the Dodd-Frank act all over again, and look what that did to our housing market, and the ripple effect.

There is an area in Houston that was bought by 2 jerks, and they have been selling it to the poor, the immigrants, all mostly Mexican/Latino. Supposedly it is one of the fastest growing areas for these people.
I'm all for lending money to those who are poor, or are citizens and want a home for their family that have provable jobs, good credit, even if they don't make a large salary.
But here's the rub. Even back when mortgage interest rates were really low, these douchebags lent the money at 15% or higher interest rates. I would have had trouble paying off my home at that interest rate, and I doubt that the people who just wanted a home will ever get out of that debt, and maybe just walk away.
These guys are scumbags, but it's their own money, I won't pay anything if/when their scam crashes and burns.

Secondly, I had to go in to renew my TDL last week.
New rules are, you must bring in original birth certificate, original SS card, proof of driver insurance, plus they take both of your thumbprints. People were irate, as most thought having a prior license was good enough. They wouldn't even take military I.D.

It bothered me to have to bring all of that, and especially see so many servicemen and women turned away, while everyeone in the place who didn't have the correct information knew good and well that an illegal immigrant would be treated differently. Or, are they just tootling around with no license, insurance, and the ability to obtain a loan with nothing but a pen to sign for one?

The answer I heard over and over as to why we had to bring all of that stuff at the complaint desk was, "You need it to prove you were born here and are a citizen." Does serving your country not count?

As I said, I need to read more proof of the above article, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. America is hanging on by a thread, in my opinion.

If the above is true, and I couldn't find the story on any site except for very conservative places, I am truly gobsmacked.
It sounds like the Dodd-Frank act all over again, and look what that did to our housing market, and the ripple effect.

There is an area in Houston that was bought by 2 jerks, and they have been selling it to the poor, the immigrants, all mostly Mexican/Latino. Supposedly it is one of the fastest growing areas for these people.
I'm all for lending money to those who are poor, or are citizens and want a home for their family that have provable jobs, good credit, even if they don't make a large salary.
But here's the rub. Even back when mortgage interest rates were really low, these douchebags lent the money at 15% or higher interest rates. I would have had trouble paying off my home at that interest rate, and I doubt that the people who just wanted a home will ever get out of that debt, and maybe just walk away.
These guys are scumbags, but it's their own money, I won't pay anything if/when their scam crashes and burns.

Secondly, I had to go in to renew my TDL last week.
New rules are, you must bring in original birth certificate, original SS card, proof of driver insurance, plus they take both of your thumbprints. People were irate, as most thought having a prior license was good enough. They wouldn't even take military I.D.

It bothered me to have to bring all of that, and especially see so many servicemen and women turned away, while everyeone in the place who didn't have the correct information knew good and well that an illegal immigrant would be treated differently. Or, are they just tootling around with no license, insurance, and the ability to obtain a loan with nothing but a pen to sign for one?

The answer I heard over and over as to why we had to bring all of that stuff at the complaint desk was, "You need it to prove you were born here and are a citizen." Does serving your country not count?

As I said, I need to read more proof of the above article, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. America is hanging on by a thread, in my opinion.
My take is that being illegal cannot be the basis for a denial but that the banks can deny on other prudent underwriting grounds.

As to the DL renewal, the REAL ID act requirements have been know for several years and should not catch anyone by surprise. Acceptable docs are listed on the DPS website...

My take is that being illegal cannot be the basis for a denial but that the banks can deny on other prudent underwriting grounds.

And of course, this is an example of executive overreach. The actual statute says nothing about immigration status. Partisans in the agency are just throwing it in there.

Yes, and that will be the argument from the banks if and when this goes south. They'll argue (with some degree of merit) that they only made these bad loans because the government pressured them.

They wouldn't even take military I.D.

Unfortunately, having a military ID doesn't automatically mean you're not an illegal immigrant.

In general bankers aren't idiots. If there's one thing they know how to do it's protect their money while profiting off the situation.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back