President Biden Accountability Thread

Mr D
I laughed even though I have no idea what it means
But knowing your opinion of some of the other idiot nominees I know it would have been funny exposing the ignorance.

upload_2023-12-9_19-6-50.png

Look at the gross imprecision of the tweet coming from Dementia Joe's account.
"The average driver is spending over $100 less than if gas prices had stayed at their peak."

$100 less per day? per week? per year? And what, pray tell, is the "average driver"?

This is the official spewage of the President of the United States of America. Dumb fucks.

Last edited:
Look at the gross imprecision of the tweet coming from Dementia Joe's account.
"The average driver is spending over $100 less than if gas prices had stayed at their peak."

$100 less per day? per week? per year? And what, pray tell, is the "average driver"?

This is the official spewage of the President of the United States of America. Dumb fucks.

When market forces bring the price down, then it's Bidenomics, when it goes up they blame oil companies for being greedy.

We are also bombing Syria. It's really sad that we are exploding all our capital around the world instead of reducing spending and allowing America to build its capital. But of course that means the government isn't involved other than to stay out of the way.

This all comes out of the Gaza/Israel conflict. The Houthis attacked a boat in the Red Sea in a reaction against Israel's violence against Gaza. Now the US is directly bombing Yemen as a response. Hamas is getting what they want. The US is bombing an Islamic country, so now Islamic violence against the US will increase. Middle Easterners will suffer the most, but American taxpayers will also. If nothing else we can't deal with illegal immigration because the government is focused on bombing foreigners and not protecting our own people.

If nothing else we can't deal with illegal immigration because the government is focused on bombing foreigners and not protecting our own people.
The Biden Administration has never had any intention of stopping the illegal invasion so that part of your misguided statement is completely irrelevant.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back