President Biden Accountability Thread

I tried to post this on Yahoo and they deleted it:

Libs wanted a clean white wash. What the special prosecutor gave them was the reason he didn't go to trial. Biden's incompetent. It's obvious. But you nutjobs live in your fantasy camp so you can't see that your incompetent President didn't give the prosecutor much to work with. It was either corruption or incompetence. Guess what? He did something wrong. But, you have no standards. You just want to defund the police and give amnesty to law breakers. That's who you are.

Slojo"s rant not only revealed exactly why he is too demented to be put on trial it revealed how corrupt he has been.
I think the real question is WHY whoever is in charge allowed his rant to happen?
This is horrifying .

I think the real question is WHY whoever is in charge allowed his rant to happen?
This is horrifying .

The polls indicate Biden likely will lose swing states, and his #s are sliding farther and farther away from margin of cheat.

It's all about holding on to power. Biden has to go in their eyes.

Jmo, they did see it coming. If Joe polled better that report would have been worded differently

It's jmo , but when a special prosecutor was assigned to Joe's case it gave dems a chance to see which way the winds blew (polls). Gave them cover either way. From here out it's more of How as opposed to If.

As for kamala, I think she knows what's up and she's not invited to their party. Her future hangs on Biden winning , then succeeding him when he can't stand up any longer. HE IS her future and she sees it fading away

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...counsel-report-that-questioned-bidens-memory/

Wh presser right now, a spokesperson ( not lawyer, and oh boy was he offended when that came up) for his counsel is getting hit. Hard. Haven't seen this kind of questioning since Trump left

Obviously, the word has gone out from the power brokers that the press can be unmuzzled. So of course, now they all want to act tough to prove they can be as hard on democrats as they always are with Republicans.

Obviously, the word has gone out from the power brokers that the press can be unmuzzled. So of course, now they all want to act tough to prove they can be as hard on democrats as they always are with Republicans.
It’s like when the NYT protects a narrative for years, and then after it is clearly broken, writes a piece why everyone was wrong to think they way that they did.

Back