President Biden Accountability Thread

I wonder how anybody in their right mind after seeing how the DOJ/FBI has gone out of their way to defend the Bidens somehow automatically believe this Smirnoff indictment.

This country is becoming a banana republic.

A journalist went into the capital to cover J6 and just now gets arrested. The kicker here is that they didn't charge him until he showed video tape showing a capital policeman had lied in his testimony.

This country is becoming a banana republic.

A journalist went into the capital to cover J6 and just now gets arrested. The kicker here is that they didn't charge him until he showed video tape showing a capital policeman had lied in his testimony.

Putin has nothing on Biden at this point.

Another poster who couldn’t stand the heat and admit they were wrong:

Here’s a manifesto for you. I didn’t go away because I couldn’t defend my positions. I still post on relevant items over on the football side as I have since dial up modems and Cedric Benson was a pup. I drill down into the hellscape that is West Mall about once a week these days to see what flag you chicken humpers are running up the pole and I still receive notifications for threads over here. I've always appreciated a rival's board more than a Sooner board. I think that's why I gravitated to politics in these forums. I think you gain more by disagreeing with people and defending your positions than you do standing in line at the gang bang. That's where you guys are now as you’ve run off anyone not riding on the trump train and screaming MAGA. I enjoyed it here and even acquiesced to ii’s bullying to become a sponsor.

I vowed off of posting on west mall last summer (I think). I will provide some insight as I think it's appropriate and could be helpful. I break down the posters from my point of view into three categories. There is a small segment that could agree with me 100% but will still be ****** to me due to my status as a Sooner. I get that, I see Sooners do that to visitors on our boards. I just ignore them. There are some posters in this forum with whom you can disagree and engage in friendly banter. Many I grew to really like and jab at in a playful way. I exchanged positive private messages with many. The third group that I butted up against were those who were simply intransigent and refused to see the world from any other perspective than their own and they were always right. If you disagree it's because you were mistreated as a youth, you’re a beta, etc. This is typically a “base” voter who will vote for the orange guy who wears lifts, a girdle, and makeup.

I tired of putting forth a reasonable defense of a position and, instead of hearing something akin to “I see where you’re coming from, and, while I disagree…” you receive the equivalence of “that’s what’s wrong with you libtards you ignore facts and spew soros talking points” or the “facts” provided to support the OBVIOUS fact was clear Russian propaganda. Hell, at least one poster seemed to do nothing but post that **** to the point that I think he operated on a St. Petersberg clock. It’s difficult to deal with that routinely and not lose your patience. I’ve been treated poorly and called some names/terms that clearly violated the terms of this site. It never bothered me and I never reported anyone and never even thought of it. I was a visitor and acted as a guest should act. When I became a sponsor I acted less like a guest but I had grown a thick online skin thanks to you *******. I did “poop” some posters. I thought it was funny when I learned that it irritated a few because I received a ton of unnecessary “poops”. 😊

I initially was reported and was asked to delete the comment “gird your loins”. That’s a phrase I’ve used for decades to connote that you need to get ready for a tough game, battle, etc. I think I got it from my dad. I don’t know. It's an old idiom. It wasn't about the actual genetalia. It seems I got reported frequently. The issue was that anything that I did, even in a playful manner with people who I considered “forum friends” would get reported as violating the rules. The petty deal breaker to me was when the same poster tried to defend the position that her “FOAD” (the **** off and die that eventually led to Seattle getting banned) was not equivalent to my “FO”. I mean, come one, mine was actually posted to someone I considered a message board friend and used as a movie quote. . To be clear, I was banned for a week or so over this kind of petty ********.

My opinion was that I was a Sooner sponsor on a Longhorn board who was treated less well than other posters because the snowflakes reported any minor transgression regardless of context. At the end of the day, tilting at the windmill that was West Mall was not good for my outlook on life, even as it helped me form better opinions because I had to defend them. My time here also pushed me a little to the middle by getting some good information from the right. But, I went away before I got banned or had a stroke. I don’t blame Dion. You guys make it tough for him.

Personally, this place would be way better if you’d cultivate a forum that treated differing opinions quasi-respectfully. Many of you did but those that didn’t made it a world that wasn’t worth clicking into. The issue is that it’s 2024 and the base is still clinging to the 2020 election being stolen and that this one will be as well. Hell, look at the first page of the Maricopa thread. It’s laughable. Or look at the millions that Fox"news" and others have had to pay to Smartmatic in court settlements for libel – them’s facts. Most of you guys still see what happened on 1/6/21 was simply a protest. Or that Trump didn't make fun of that disabled guy. Or that that Trump is somehow beholden to or supporting of actual Christian values. Miss me with that junk. Hit me up when differing opinions that aren’t pushing us to a theocratic autocracy in lock step with Russia, North Korea, etc. are welcomed differently than as done presently.

Take care. Boomer!

PS: Sorry you guys took a hit on those Let's Go Brandon flag investments.

Back