President Biden Accountability Thread

This is a case of wrong dog for the wrong people and place.
GSDs are smart, affectionate, loyal, but they need a job to do, or regular walks and playtime. And training by their family. Lots of it.

I would diagnose the problem thusly. I doubt either Biden or Dr. Jill spend much time with this dog. He is probably passed around from staff, secret service people, and who knows who else. That's not good for any breed, but some are adaptable, such as a Golden Retriever. A GSD wants a true connection with his person, the same person or two that take him for walks, out to play, maybe to an outside restaurant. You know that is not happening.

So the dog becomes reactive. Usually reactivity is manifested by aggression, even though it is driven by fear. The dog is probably very scared of the noise, hustle and bustle, of the White House, and has no one who "has his back" so to speak.
A dog needs a safe space, like a large crate, or a room he can go to to be left alone. It sounds like he has the run of the house. No bueno.
For a dog to bite this often, he is probably terrified and confused.

The Biden's need to stick with cats, or get a tiny lap dog, like a Shi Tzuh, or Maltese that Dr. Jill can carry around in her purse like all the other cool celebs.
Honestly, they don't have time for a dog, nor do they deserve one.
I don't know why as Joe isn't out and about much.

I feel so sorry for this poor dog, and sorry for the people he has bitten. I've been bitten once, and it hurts waaaayyyy more than you think! Aside from the puncture wounds, there is a great deal of swelling and bruising.
Re-home your dog, Joe, to someone who will give them a loving, quiet environment and who knows what to do with a dog. It is so much more than having a staff member feed it.
It needs your love, your care, and most of all, your attention.

Holland
Great explanation. I also feel so sorry for the doggy who is less than 2 years. I hope he gets a good home.
And when I read that Biden accused the SS of lying about the other dog, Major, biting.
Biden should not be allowed to have another dog.

If Hunter gets off on a misdemeanor today, nobody should ever pay taxes again. Of course, absolutely no coverage of this by any news organization other than Fox or NewsMax.

The federal judge is not leaning towards accepting the plea deal. Has asked further questions about the Corps h Biden has dealt with overseas

To me, I want to see him on the hotseat for FARA violations. As an employee I was given the impression we could go to jail if we were in major violation. What h Biden has done qualifies

Last edited:
Commander in Chomp, lol

F17QAscaMAEDmEH

You need more beer.... Or, maybe less...

Believe it or not, I seldom drink more than one beer in a day and sometimes drink none. I probably won't drink heavily until the night I watch the presidential debates. I basically slam booze the whole time because I can't watch it otherwise.

My English class did Of Mice and Men in 11th or 12th grade, I don't recall it being racist, but then what does a 17 or 18-year-old know? :brickwall:

Joe and his handlers are either incredibly stupid OR they think they overcome anything through a willing media.

"Hunter Biden’s lawyer, Chris Clark, admitted in court Wednesday the president’s son received $664,000 from CEFC China Energy Co. in 2017, contradicting President Joe Biden’s claim Hunter Biden never received money from a Chinese entity.

During a hearing before U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, Clark revealed Hunter made over one million dollars in foreign business transactions, including $664,000 from CEFC, a company linked to the CCP and Chinese intelligence.
“Hunter Biden’s business associate sent over a million dollars to three of your family members. Any reaction to that?” a reporter asked Joe Biden in March.

“That’s not true,” the president said.

In the 2020 election cycle, the president told voters on the debate stage he nor his son ever made money from a Chinese entity. Instead, Biden accused former President Donald Trump of making money from China.

“My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden said. “The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”
Hunter Admits to Judge He Made China Cash, Contradicting Joe Biden

Joe and his handlers are either incredibly stupid OR they think they overcome anything through a willing media.

"Hunter Biden’s lawyer, Chris Clark, admitted in court Wednesday the president’s son received $664,000 from CEFC China Energy Co. in 2017, contradicting President Joe Biden’s claim Hunter Biden never received money from a Chinese entity.

During a hearing before U.S. District Judge Maryellen Noreika, Clark revealed Hunter made over one million dollars in foreign business transactions, including $664,000 from CEFC, a company linked to the CCP and Chinese intelligence.
“Hunter Biden’s business associate sent over a million dollars to three of your family members. Any reaction to that?” a reporter asked Joe Biden in March.

In the 2020 election cycle, the president told voters on the debate stage he nor his son ever made money from a Chinese entity. Instead, Biden accused former President Donald Trump of making money from China.

“My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China,” Biden said. “The only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”
Simply amazing.

There was a fundamental problem with his approach. He claimed he didn't talk business with his son, so he could plead stupidity if Hunter got caught doing anything bad. However, for some reason he felt the need to explicitly deny that Hunter got money from China. Well, that isn't consistent. For him to know that, he would have to have talked business with him. And I'm not sure why he felt that need. Hunter is a grown-*** man. He should have just said "I never took money from China, and I'm not aware of Hunter taking any."

It's hard to keep your **** straight when you don't tell the truth. Even harder if you're senile and don't tell the truth. Lol.

There was a fundamental problem with his approach. He claimed he didn't talk business with his son, so he could plead stupidity if Hunter got caught doing anything bad. However, for some reason he felt the need to explicitly deny that Hunter got money from China. Well, that isn't consistent. For him to know that, he would have to have talked business with him. And I'm not sure why he felt that need. Hunter is a grown-*** man. He should have just said "I never took money from China, and I'm not aware of Hunter taking any."

It's hard to keep your **** straight when you don't tell the truth. Even harder if you're senile and don't tell the truth. Lol.

Life is Tough, But it's Tougher if You're Stupid - John Wayne

My son was born in 1986 and I had no idea that Slow Joe would ever be President. At the time, I don't think that any Democrat in Congress thought that way. My, have things have changed. Come on, 2024.

My son was born in 1986 and I had no idea that Slow Joe would ever be President. At the time, I don't think that any Democrat in Congress thought that way. My, have things have changed. Come on, 2024.

Really looking forward to Biden beating Trump again, are you?

kidding

Wait a minute. Biden beat Trump legitimately? Give me a minute, FBI at the door and needs to talk to me about 2020 election. Be back in 10 - 20 years.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back