President Biden Accountability Thread

With a special counsel, this might actually hinder Comer's ability to obtain additional bank records. Comer is getting too close for comfort I suppose

Andaya, Kamala, and so dreadfully many more government slugs have acquired their positions for reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with competence. Is it any wonder our governments suck so hard?

Andaya, Kamala, and so dreadfully many more government slugs have acquired their positions for reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with competence. Is it any wonder our governments suck so hard?

I actually think they are all very competent. They just don't have the same values and goals as you. I think instead they are evil.

I think the federal government has always been largely corrupt. Now they are blatantly corrupt because they control the media too. The cover up of Biden getting $20 million with no media coverage and total silence by cocaine Mitch tells you it is and they don’t care what you think about it.

I think the federal government has always been largely corrupt. Now they are blatantly corrupt because they control the media too. The cover up of Biden getting $20 million with no media coverage and total silence by cocaine Mitch tells you it is and they don’t care what you think about it.
It’s up to $50m, some folks believe.

Hawaii is solid dem so for a Republican to spend any appreciable amount of funds there is the question is, "are 4 electoral votes worth the financial spend when a solid 60% of the voters are going to vote democratic?"

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back