President Biden Accountability Thread

Besides, we want Biden to be the democrat nominee. Release this evidence in October of 2024.

Last edited:
Besides, we want Biden to be the democrat nominee. Release this evidence in October of 2024.

I'd wait until after the convention, but October is too late. We need time to disprove the 50 "respected intelligence officers" who will claim it to be Russian disinformation.

Biden will NOT be the nominee. His dementia is progressing too fast. Even the most rabid Demx won't vote for him

They're really boxed in. Harris and Newsome are losers to the point where rfk Jr is being entertained by cnbc for an interview. Jr was classified as a nutcase by his own party until a month ago. It's going to be a fun 10 months... both parties

Hard to say the words but I think Michelle could win it. I’ve had that fear all along.

I actually don't fear her very much. I think there's a lot of similarity with Hillary Clinton. Her appeal is largely the creation of a media that has its mouth so deeply entrenched in her *** that it can taste her colon. Well, anybody can look likeable with that kind of treatment and no opposition. Every time I've seen her face even mild scrutiny, she's not at all likeable. She's arrogant, aloof, and bitchy - much like Hillary and frankly, most Democratic women. So long as Trump isn't our nominee, I think she'd be pretty beatable. I'm not saying she'd get a 49-state ***-whipping because the country is too polarized to do that again, but I think she'd lose the swing states. I also think some non-swing states like VA, ME, CO, and NM would be close calls.

She's arrogant, aloof, and bitchy - much like Hillary and frankly, most Democratic women. So long as Trump isn't our nominee, I think she'd be pretty beatable…I think she'd lose the swing states. I also think some non-swing states like VA, ME, CO, and NM would be close calls.

Bingo.

Also, the excessive Obama lifestyle since they left the White House will be a huge negative in the swing states. Not going to fly in an economy like this which is saddled with high prices and where employment is about to get worse due to the impact of high interest rates kicking in.

iis
I hope it is significantly less this time. I hope people have started to think about their country.
The interwebs with social media have opened up how nformation gets to people. Before that media could keep how bad things hidden.

Newsome might like to be on deck but his state is such a disaster , what could he campaign on?

Polarization ensures that it doesn't matter. Probably 40 percent of the electorate is socially liberal and therefor blindly voting Democratic. They don't care how bad the state of California is. They could have 20 percent unemployment and rampant homelessness, but so long as abortion is easy to get and schools are letting kids cut their dicks off without asking their parents, they don't care. Newsom only needs to capture another 10 percent, and if Trump is the nominee, they'll be easy to get.

Polarization ensures that it doesn't matter. Probably 40 percent of the electorate is socially liberal and therefor blindly voting Democratic. They don't care how bad the state of California is. They could have 20 percent unemployment and rampant homelessness, but so long as abortion is easy to get and schools are letting kids cut their dicks off without asking their parents, they don't care. Newsom only needs to capture another 10 percent, and if Trump is the nominee, they'll be easy to get.
IMG_7683.jpeg

Well, one thing we know is that Biden will not be president in 2024. Either dems replace him or he loses to Trump or any GOP candidate:

He doesn't need to have low negatives to beat Trump.
I have bad news for you. CNN poll has Trump over Biden. I except Biden to get worse (age, corruption, etc) and Trump to get better (faulty trials) next year.

I have bad news for you. CNN poll has Trump over Biden. I except Biden to get worse (age, corruption, etc) and Trump to get better (faulty trials) next year.

I know it does, but I wouldn't assume Trump will get better. He will likely be convicted in at least one of the trials. He's not going to improve his numbers by being a convicted felon and going to the slammer.

I know it does, but I wouldn't assume Trump will get better. He will likely be convicted in at least one of the trials. He's not going to improve his numbers by being a convicted felon and going to the slammer.

I think he'll be convicted in DC but an appellate court or SCOTUS will overturn it.

I don't think it'll hurt his numbers because most people know this is all a sham.

Please tell me you know this is all a sham, Deez. :p

Last edited:
I think he'll be convicted in DC but an appellate court or SCOTUS will overturn it.

Possibly but far from certain, and would they do it before the '24 election? Also, he could be convicted in GA. I think that's less likely than in the DC case (even though the DC case is weaker), but it's not out of the question, and there's no guarantee of federal jurisdiction to overturn that.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back