President Biden Accountability Thread

FB_IMG_1688833555403.jpg

When Biden starts being criticized by the likes of brain-dead hard core leftists like Dowd, you know the powers behind the Dem party have decided he is no longer a useful idiot, and to get rid of him.

It is easy to say Yellen made progress with the Chinese, but saying yes to everything they want and bowing to them does not equate to "making progress."

Secret Service unable to identify owner of the cocaine found in the WH and closed the investigation. I literally have no trust in any part of the federal government.

Secret Service unable to identify owner of the cocaine found in the WH and closed the investigation. I literally have no trust in any part of the federal government.

Again, it almost impossible for them not to know. And I'm not convinced that it's Hunter Biden's. It could be his, but would it shock me if it belonged to a high-level White House official? Not at all.

Biden. You lied again.
Biden "One year after its launch, our Administration's 988 suicide and crisis hotline has helped 5 million Americans when they needed it most."
Readers added context they thought people might want to know
988 was signed into law in 2019 under the Trump Administration

So, apologize if previously posted.

Recent estimate I heard, but cannot post a link to.....

Biden Family Crime Syndicate with various convenient LLC's has collected over $100 MM in "salaries", contributions, dividends, bonuses, services rendered, bribes, fees, re-election donations, etc., otherwise dirty $$$$.

Media yawns....not interested or curious about biggest POTUS corruption scandal in American history!

2 tiered system of justice under Biden DOJ: incompetent, corrupt, lazy with Biden fool Garland in charge.

So, wise guy Libs - what if it is only $75 MM ...or $50MM in corruption?

YOU WOULD CARE IF TRUMP DID 1% of what Biden Crime Family has done.

Last edited:

Biden Family Crime Syndicate with various convenient LLC's has collected over $100 MM in "salaries", contributions, dividends, bonuses, services rendered, bribes, fees, re-election donations, etc., otherwise dirty $$$$.

Media yawns....not interested or curious about biggest POTUS corruption scandal in American history!

2 tiered system of justice under Biden and DOJ: incompetent, corrupt, lazy and Biden fool Garland.

WM,

Influence peddling is legal. However, if done for a foreign entity or government, you need to apply as a foreign agent. That is the only crime here outside of possible tax irregularities.

JOE: Open borders / ignoring Human / CHILD SEX Trafficking? Modern day slavery.

Must see: THE SOUND OF FREEDOM. Saw the movie last eve.

Wake up. US is the biggest factor in this horror: $150 BILLION industry.

People - you must make this a priority-go see this on the big screen!

Movie is the truth. It is based on a true story. 5 stars IMO! Roadblocks kept this film release over 5 years from the screen.

Suspect far Left, Pedophiles, Epstein types plus other people in power, block / ignore and protect themselves re: this issue.

Assure fellow viewers this film does NOT have graphic adult - minor sex scenes. It is intense. I spoke to no one that said: I wish I did not see it.

Stay to the very end.

Last edited:
JOE: Open borders / ignoring Human / CHILD SEX Trafficking? Modern day slavery.

Must see: THE SOUND OF FREEDOM. Saw the movie last eve.

Wake up. US is the biggest factor in this horror: $150 BILLION industry.

People - you must make this a priority-go see this on the big screen!

Movie is the truth. It is based on a true story. 5 stars IMO! Roadblocks kept this film release over 5 years from the screen.

Suspect far Left, Pedophiles, Epstein types plus other people in power, block / ignore and protect themselves re: this issue.

Assure fellow viewers this film does have graphic adult - minor sex scenes. It is intense but not one anyone I spoke said I wish I did not see it.

Stay to the very end.

Hunter has a bigger issue with what MTG brought up. Violation of The Mann Act

2 tiered system of justice under Biden and DOJ: incompetent, corrupt, lazy and Biden fool Garland.

You and I both lived through the Watergate scandal. It pales in comparison to this

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back