President Biden Accountability Thread

Influence peddling isn't necessary illegal but creating LLCs to launder money is.

Media & DOJ, FBI, are all now part of the DEEP STATE apparatus / swamp.

Media continues to ignore, defy, deny, deflect, help cover up for obvious and obscene levels of Biden family corruption!!

Last edited:
Hunter is rich AND a loser which naturally makes him a chick magnet.

To be fair, even broke losers are usually chick magnets. It's usually lower quality chicks than rich losers get, but they don't lack chicks. If you've got 3 or 4 kids by different women, delinquent on your child support, unemployed, and have criminal convictions, chicks can't wait to rip their pants off for you, especially if you've got a domestic violence conviction. It's "exciting" to them, and they want to "fix" and "save" you.

Who can't get chicks? Nice guys who make a respectable living but don't do so well that they can score chicks with their money.

To be fair, even broke losers are usually chick magnets. It's usually lower quality chicks than rich losers get, but they don't lack chicks. If you've got 3 or 4 kids by different women, delinquent on your child support, unemployed, and have criminal convictions, chicks can't wait to rip their pants off for you, especially if you've got a domestic violence conviction. It's "exciting" to them, and they want to "fix" and "save" you.

Who can't get chicks? Nice guys who make a respectable living but don't do so well that they can score chicks with their money.

There's that expression that getting a woman is easy. You just have to treat whores like queens and queens like whores and you'll have it made. :p

The stories I could tell you about my brother you wouldn't believe me if I told them to you. In many ways he's Hunter without the money.

I had a professor in grad school who was 60-65 who said if you are alive, single, and with money at age 60, you needed a bat to keep the single (similarly aged) women away.

The stories I could tell you about my brother you wouldn't believe me if I told them to you. In many ways he's Hunter without the money.

Well, let's be accurate here. The big thing is that he's Hunter without a Vice President for a father.

I had a professor in grad school who was 60-65 who said if you are alive, single, and with money at age 60, you needed a bat to keep the single (similarly aged) women away.

I believe him. I think the dynamic changes when you get near retirement age. Women aren't as stupid when they're that old, so if a guy is totally dysfunctional, they know not to try to fix him. Furthermore, the standard for money gets lower. A guy doesn't have to be rich. He just has to have a decent pension, and the women in that age bracket will line up for him.

I believe him. I think the dynamic changes when you get near retirement age. Women aren't as stupid when they're that old, so if a guy is totally dysfunctional, they know not to try to fix him. Furthermore, the standard for money gets lower. A guy doesn't have to be rich. He just has to have a decent pension, and the women in that age bracket will line up for him.

It's in part because men tend to die first. That leaves a lot of single (widowed) women out there.

He mentioned what he had observed personally to console some grad students who recently lost girlfriends.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. However, I need to counsel with you in chambers re: your experience / theory.

To counsel a close friend, of course!

Was unmarried for much of that time. Gainfully employed, not a jerk, had a fair future.... women digged it I guess. Plus, it was dallas....

Much better than in my 20s that's for sure

362234915_205622862476087_4173387234026644033_n.jpg

Still on my cruise. Met a couple from Lithuania at a bar in Como, Italy. He volunteers in the reserves like most men in the country in case they are ever invaded. Pretty interesting.

He then mentioned Biden recently visited. I said, “yes only he wasn’t aware of his location.” He laughed and said “dementia definitely.”

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back