Other WBB games and news 2023-2024

Lee of KState is out approximately 4 weeks. Ankle surgery yesterday. Sure changes things
They still beat Kanas. We need them to drop one. Maybe Baylor will beat them this week although it would be great somehow if they could both lose in that game. :yes:

They still beat Kanas. We need them to drop one. Maybe Baylor will beat them this week although it would be great somehow if they could both lose in that game. :yes:

This kind of (wishful) talk is applicable when you are a "fan" that supports a team that doesn't win the games they are supposed to win - hoping someone loses and wishing the unimaginable (2 teams lose in the same game) would happen which will never happen. And can't even spell Kansas right. You sure you went to UT?

It looked like the fan had her phone up in the air to record instead of looking where she was going. Gee, I hope she got a great shot. And I agree--you don't even stop to make sure the player is okay?

Not a big fan of Clark, but really does show class and maybe turning around my view of her.

When you watch the video, it appears Clark is actually the one who runs into the fan, who is clearly not paying attention. Had that not been the case, Clark would have had a good claim against the operator of that facility for negligence in letting fans onto the court, assuming she actually sustained any damages. What is interesting too is that an Ohio St. player immediately tries to come help Clark, but gets shoved out of the way by a security person from the arena. Wild days for B10 WBB.

Here's a better view. Both women are running without looking where they are going. And why in the world is Clark attempting to run through all of that?

Here's a better view. Both women are running without looking where they are going. And why in the world is Clark attempting to run through all of that?

Because Clark isn't used to finishing a game off with a court storming and she said she was just trying to get to the locker room ASAP. She has an expectation that the court should be clear of non-players and not have to dodge lunatic fans after a game.

This kind of (wishful) talk is applicable when you are a "fan" that supports a team that doesn't win the games they are supposed to win - hoping someone loses and wishing the unimaginable (2 teams lose in the same game) would happen which will never happen. And can't even spell Kansas right. You sure you went to UT?
:lmao:Man those are some of the soggiest corn flakes on the planet.

Last edited:
Couple interesting games televised tonight:

#4 K State @ #13 Baylor (7:30 FS1)
#2 UCLA @ #16 Utah (6:00 ESPN2)
Nice, but who do we cheer for in game 1? Do we want bAiler to lose and go into a bigger hole or do we want K State to get the 1st loss they need to have before we destroy them at Moody? I think we want K St to lose b/c other than 2 games vs. Iowa St., I'm not sure anyone else on their schedule knocks them off besides us.

Seriously still trying to see if there is a way they both can lose. My rooting for Baylor will be hard but possible in the post-Mulkey era.

Seriously still trying to see if there is a way they both can lose. My rooting for Baylor will be hard but possible in the post-Mulkey era.
Even if Baylor wins they totally lose with that awful camera angle in the brand new arena. Wow. Stunningly bad design decision. And social media is having a field day with it.

What an absolute choke job by bAiler!!! They had one damn job to do and then they lay that egg. SMH. Nicki had what appeared to be a loaded roster this year and then they royally cr#pped the bed. We better slam the door on them when we play them on 2/1. Gonna have to hope someone else gets KSt while aioka is out.

What an absolute choke job by bAiler!!! They had one damn job to do and then they lay that egg.

KSU is ranked #4 and won at BU. They are now 8-0 conference play while BU falls to 4-3. KSU won without their star player too. They are in the driver's seat for now because they do what Texas simply cannot do. :brickwall:

BU has our number and they know it. No need to beat the dead horse here!

Texas needs to take care of business and beat OU Wednesday.

Am I reading the roster correctly? The fact that TCU has even been competitive tonight is remarkable. A win, even against CF, would be extraordinary BUT they have 8 players with minutes tonight and yet none of them are the walk-ons. So they actually have/had eight available players before those tryouts????

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back