Other WBB games and news 2023-2024

Two questions:

1. What in the world could be written about Mulkey that we haven't heard mentioned over these 40 years?
2. What in the world could it be that would make Mulkey upset enough to even bring it up and make it the focus of her tournament?

But then, it's always been about her and the attention she basks in. You know that saying, "There's no such thing as bad publicity"?

Well, Bobby Knight, RIP, got lots of bad pub over the years, and it didn't seem to matter very much to most people. Now, if KM throws a chair ...

This is the previous article, best that I can determine, that did not make the LSU folks happy. Click and give it a few seconds to load. It's free to read. Louisiana is an easy target - Texas might be, too, but Austin and our 5 major metro areas and their economies protect us, IMHO.
https://wapo.st/3TDuQzw

Last edited:
Mulkey is such a moron. Going on about the resources she has to fight back. The WaPo is owned by… checks notes… the richest man on the planet, Jeff Bezos.

I would love for this to take her down but a) it’s probably just a rehash of awful stuff we all know too well already and b) I sincerely doubt LSU would do the right thing. I mean, the Baptist sure as hell didn’t.

Last edited:
Clearly Mulkey is in major damage control mode because she knows there’s plenty of dirt to put in this article otherwise her little press conference statement should have been a letter to The Post from those expensive lawyers she’s hired…or has she?

Clark was making incredible NIL money so a lot of people thought she might come back for her COVID year. I guess this goes a long way to explaining why she chose to forego her remaining eligibility:

Iowa women's basketball star Caitlin Clark has been offered $5 million to play in the Big3 league, co-founder Ice Cube confirmed on social media on Wednesday.

"We intended the offer to remain private while Caitlin Clark plays for the championship," Ice Cube wrote on X. "But I won't deny what's now already out there: BIG3 made a historic offer to Caitlin Clark. Why wouldn't we? Caitlin is a generational athlete who can achieve tremendous success in the BIG3.

There have been predictable sour grapes from women in the WNBA. I understand But Clark will raise the bar for other future women turning pro.

Clark was making incredible NIL money so a lot of people thought she might come back for her COVID year. I guess this goes a long way to explaining why she chose to forego her remaining eligibility:

Iowa women's basketball star Caitlin Clark has been offered $5 million to play in the Big3 league, co-founder Ice Cube confirmed on social media on Wednesday.

"We intended the offer to remain private while Caitlin Clark plays for the championship," Ice Cube wrote on X. "But I won't deny what's now already out there: BIG3 made a historic offer to Caitlin Clark. Why wouldn't we? Caitlin is a generational athlete who can achieve tremendous success in the BIG3.
Just a bunch of hype IMO. Clark will never play on a man's 3x3 team.

Recent Threads

Back