Other WBB games and news 2023-2024

Well I don’t tend to watch them play but was too busy watching Texas mop the floor with Nebraska volleyball to win a Natty anyway, but I heard Mulkey got ejected from their game today for showing her arse. Wonder what she was wearing? LOL!

PS the Tigers were up by 41 points when she decided she needed some attention via hysterics
She's such a jerk...

Playing a nothing team and up by almost 40 but she can’t keep her cool about a foul call? No injury to any players. No danger of losing the game. Just didn’t like the call… Mulkey is a train wreck. Good call or bad, that level of unhinged is ridiculous.

Playing a nothing team and up by almost 40 but she can’t keep her cool about a foul call? No injury to any players. No danger of losing the game. Just didn’t like the call… Mulkey is a train wreck. Good call or bad, that level of unhinged is ridiculous.
Queen of the TPT (Trailer Park Trash).

I even thought the call was good.

And post game, Reese said it was "fun" and that she and Mulkey have the same personalities. That ought to explain everything.

After watching the post-game presser, the whole incident seemed orchestrated to me. She'll do anything for attention... pathetic. I find it to be no coincidence that the referee she ran up to while flailing her arms was a male. I bet she wouldn't do that to any female ref, she might get knocked on her ***. Wouldn't THAT be a karmic moment?

Last edited:
As a former referee, it was a bad call. Definitely a block. So understand the need to object. But situation calls for restraint…..not escalation.

Objecting to a call - expected

Objecting to a call when you are up 41 wearing that jacket - laughable but still understandable

Having to be held back by your players - pathetic

Having to be restrained by Reese - back to laughable

UCLA at Ohio State starting now on FS1. Since UCLA is undefeated and ranked ahead of us, I guess I'll root for the Buckeyes to win.

Speaking of jerk coaches (Gerlich), I work with someone who went to Tech and she kept spouting off about how the Red Raiders were undefeated just like Texas so I'd ask her who they've played. We can be a bit dissatisfied with the Longhorns' non-conference schedule but Tech's is much worse - the "best" win they have is over a 6-8 Rutgers team by 7.

Same coworker didn't reply to my message this morning asking, "How was Hawaii?" Tech dropped their 2 games in the Maui Classic to Tulsa (66-58) and Oregon State (77-65).

Speaking of jerk coaches (Gerlich), I work with someone who went to Tech and she kept spouting off about how the Red Raiders were undefeated just like Texas so I'd ask her who they've played. We can be a bit dissatisfied with the Longhorns' non-conference schedule but Tech's is much worse - the "best" win they have is over a 6-8 Rutgers team by 7.

Same coworker didn't reply to my message this morning asking, "How was Hawaii?" Tech dropped their 2 games in the Maui Classic to Tulsa (66-58) and Oregon State (77-65).
Tech barely beat Tarleton State earlier this season in Lubbock.

OMG, today OU lost at home to Southern 70-79! It is not as if OU has no talent on its roster. Sooners are now 6-5.
Take a look at the box score. OU (sux) was up by 7 at the end of the 3rd but got outscored 28-12 in the 4th quarter while committing 10 turnovers. <chuckle>

When you play zero defense....
And now OU’s offense looks nearly as bad. Not only do they turn the ball over, but the bad shots they take amount to more turnovers. Vic says “You’re either coaching it or allowing it.” IMO, the OU coach looks clueless. Coale’s teams regressed during her tenure, but her offenses were always entertaining, even when they turned the ball over a lot.

Land Thief offense looks like old ABA teams from the 70s. They shoot it within 7 or less seconds. If they can see the rim they shoot it. Looks great if shots are going in. Not lately. I’m looking forward to Horns okaying Dirt Burglars as it should be entertaining.

And now OU’s offense looks nearly as bad. Not only do they turn the ball over, but the bad shots they take amount to more turnovers. Vic says “You’re either coaching it or allowing it.” IMO, the OU coach looks clueless. Coale’s teams regressed during her tenure, but her offenses were always entertaining, even when they turned the ball over a lot.
They're taking the same shots they've been taking under Jenny.. It's just that now they don't have the shooters like they had with all those five-year players. I have never been a fan of their Helter Skelter run and gun offense. It is based on the philosophy that the more shots you take, the more chances you have to make them. Add their "stand around hope you miss defense" as Vic would say, and it's not fun to watch for those who really understand the game.

Last edited:
Anyone watching #2 UCLA vs. #6 USC? UCLA up by one at the half. Juju Watkins is as good as advertised, with 18 at the half. Great game!

K St held Houston to 14 second half points last night

Baylor christened their new arena with a win over TCU after trailing by 4 at the half

Hope we have a big crowd Wednesday when TCU (and Sedona Prince) come to town.

Aubrey Griffin (UConn) went down with non-contact knee injury last night that may be season ending

Last edited:
A lot of game left to play but Georgia is currently up 8 against Aggy which is funny considering A&M was so excited to hire away the Georgia coach. Poor Aggy. They just ruin everything they touch.

Sadly, neither team appears to be anything resembling their once storied programs.

Update: Georgia wins it 54-50. Poor Aggy. (I don’t know if she is cleared to play, but Texas transfer Kendall Hunter didn’t see any minutes.)

Last edited:
K St held Houston to 14 second half points last night

Baylor christened their new arena with a win over TCU after trailing by 4 at the half

Hope we have a big crowd Wednesday when TCU (and Sedona Prince) come to town.

Aubrey Griffin (UConn) went down with non-contact knee injury last night that may be season ending

Glad to see Prince has finally gotten heslthy the last couple of yesrs and is playing good ball.

Dang nice bump for Raegan! She was a class act at TCU just couldn't recruit the big time player!

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back