Other WBB games and news 2023-2024

Mulkey picking her nose while being interviewed and then joking she won’t be testing for COVID is so Mulkey. The game gave her fame and fortune. It could have lifted her up, but she squandered it choosing to remain ignorant and hateful instead. Bayou Yahoo. Swamp Thing.

People have been saying this all these years about Mulkey, yet they keep flocking to the pied piper. They don't care what happens to their daughters. Their daughters just want a ring and a pro career afterwards.

Kansas State and Iowa are playing for the second time in 10 days. Once again, it's a tight battle as Iowa leads 39-38 at the half. KSU is a legitimate Top 15 or 20 team, maybe even better.

Interesting now that Angel is back, the LSU transfer from Ohio State, Poole, is “no longer with the team”. No comment from the Coach. Looks like all is still not well in tigerland.

Battle of the Carolinas (South vs North) has been very chippy the 1st half. At least 3 shoving instances that stopped play with a couple of techs handed out, including 1 to Deja Kelly.

Was channel surfing and saw tOSU was beating Tennessee. I jumped in and looked for the player with the bunched up frizzy hair pony tail.....and there she was, my long-lost love (JK) Celeste Taylor.

She's doing good. For a moment, I thought she was playing PG. But my basketball IQ isn't that high, so I may be wrong.

Ooof…I hope that NIL was worth it for you know who.

Kelly Harper is not the answer. She was fired from NC State then had some success at Missouri State. She's been very mediocre at Tennessee, while her assistant from Missouri State has UVA on the rise again. What does that tell you?

UCONN beat #24 North Carolina by 12 points. Lexi Denarski that lockdown defender and former Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year held Paige Bueckers to 11-14 for 26 points [giggle]

Bueckers was 4-11 for 13 points against Texas (guarded mostly by Rori Harmon)

Well I don’t tend to watch them play but was too busy watching Texas mop the floor with Nebraska volleyball to win a Natty anyway, but I heard Mulkey got ejected from their game today for showing her arse. Wonder what she was wearing? LOL!

PS the Tigers were up by 41 points when she decided she needed some attention via hysterics

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back