OTHER GAMES

I don't care a whit about the Ravens But Justin Tucker:bevo:
against the Jayhawker members of my family who are Chief ticket holders.
And who always cheer for Texas unless it is when KU plays them.
Still trying to decide

With 8 catches in the first half, Kelce has now passed Jerry Rice for most career pass receptions in playoff games. Not too shabby.

Chiefs in the Super Bowl for the 4th time in 5 years. Reid plus Mahomes. Hard to beat. Comin' at ya Belichick/Brady.

I would like to see a championship game where the refs are not making horrible calls. Of course Baltamore cost themselves a chance to win. That taunting call was total ignorance.

For you Lions loving underdog cheering fans. Remember this game is about a Longhorn head coach vs an Aggie head coach period. Nothing good comes for Texas from continued success from Dan Campbell. Aggies will coattail the **** out of that until hell freezes over.

You redneck loving hillbillies can root for Campbell. The Eyes of Texas are on Shanahan.

Until I see otherwise, I will contend that Lamar Jackson simply doesn’t possess the passing proficiency and crunch time decision-making to win a Super Bowl. And frankly, I was pulling for him today, but what I observed did not surprise me.

Until I see otherwise, I will contend that Lamar Jackson simply doesn’t possess the passing proficiency and crunch time decision-making to win a Super Bowl. And frankly, I was pulling for him today, but what I observed did not surprise me.
At least, he forced you to move the goal line because you made almost the same post doubting his ability to win the playoff game against the Texans: "Until Lamar Jackson proves that he can win a game like this, I will assume that he cannot." ;)

Last edited:
For you Lions loving underdog cheering fans. Remember this game is about a Longhorn head coach vs an Aggie head coach period. Nothing good comes for Texas from continued success from Dan Campbell. Aggies will coattail the **** out of that until hell freezes over.

You redneck loving hillbillies can root for Campbell. The Eyes of Texas are on Shanahan.

Sorry, im a Cowboys fan so I REALLY dont care a great deal. HOWEVER, I dont give a rat's *** about ANY success Sodum Frisco has!

I like SF because of all their great skill players, but I also think it would be great for the Lions to get to their first Super Bowl, so I am perfectly happy just watching the game no matter what happens. 21-7

Worster,

If it helps you any, the stadium is closer to Palo Alto & San Jose than to SFO. Of course, east Palo Alto is always in the top five in murders every year

Worster,

If it helps you any, the stadium is closer to Palo Alto & San Jose than to SFO. Of course, east Palo Alto is always in the top five in murders every year

No, I've visited Palo Alto, SJ, Mountain View and Sunnyvale many times in the past on bidness... all are too close to what used to be an incredible city... SF. I stayed away from E. Palo Alto!!

Lions convert another third down. I'm having a hard time imagining how SF can possibly recover from this disastrous half. 24-7

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back