OTHER GAMES

Worster,

If it helps you any, the stadium is closer to Palo Alto & San Jose than to SFO. Of course, east Palo Alto is always in the top five in murders every year
SC is in Watts and Stanford is across the street from East Palo Alto, but people still attend.

For you Lions loving underdog cheering fans. Remember this game is about a Longhorn head coach vs an Aggie head coach period. Nothing good comes for Texas from continued success from Dan Campbell. Aggies will coattail the **** out of that until hell freezes over.

You redneck loving hillbillies can root for Campbell. The Eyes of Texas are on Shanahan.
As a former Cowboys fan I can't root for sf ever. And now that I'm no longer a Cowboys fan, I can't root for sf because of what the city has become. And before anyone vilifies me because of the city of Detroit not being a paradise, remember, SF used to be a beautiful place to visit. Not so much for Detroit.:whiteflag:

Granted he's been under pressure, but Purdy is continuing the disturbing pattern from the first three quarters of last week's game--his aim is way, way off on many of his passes

Granted he's been under pressure, but Purdy is continuing the disturbing pattern from the first three quarters of last week's game--his aim is way, way off on many of his passes
Someone tell Purdy he is playing the University of Texas in Detroit uniforms. Or hypnotize him into believing it.

Viper,

I negotiated a lease for a friend in University Place (???), which is the northwest corner of University Blvd & 101. Everything along the West side of 101 has an East Palo Alto address. Before we accepted the lease (asking price was $165/sq ft), I made developer get a letter from Postmaster allowing the use of "Palo Alto" for all printed material and incoming mail.

All tax revenue for West side of 101 goes to East Palo Alto, yet you get two blocks east of 101 and it looks like Third Ward or Downey or Fair Park or more accurately looks like Port Arthur without Motiva and Valero.

Brilliant Dan Campbell continues his riverboat gambling. Should have taken the 3 points but goes for it on 4th down.

He must share Sark's book of when not to take the points.

Quick poll:

Who do you think wins this one?

I think Detroit somehow pulls it off.
I think my earlier post made it clear I can't pull for Dan Campbell and Aaron Glenn but honestly I have a large team in Detroit office. They still haven't shut up about Michigan Natty, if Detroit wins the Super Bowl they will be unbearable.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back