OTHER GAMES

Sabre,

We bought a company in Los Gatos, and they immediately watnded to move to "Palo Alto." A real estate guy and I went out to review the deal. As soon as I said that I wanted to see the property, the excuses for not going up there started rolling in.

Needless to say Palo Alto turned into East Palo Alto with the excuse that it was close to Stanford. No sale.

LHABSOB,

I may still have a T-shirt from the 2004/05 Rose Bowl. Never wore it, but if I can find it, I'll send it to you to wear the next time you go.

It was only a matter of time until Campbell's insistence on going for it on fourth was gonna bite him where it hurts.
Not only do those missed 4th down conversions forfeit points they flip momentum. The two missed 4th downs were the difference in this game.

When a pass goes through your defender's hands, hit his facemask, bounces into the opponent's receiver's hands at the two, it is not your day.

Viper,

I got the first year of the lease down to $48/ft increasing up to $65 over ten years with two five year options. Don't ask about TI; might have been cheaper for them to build another building but they were tapped out.

I love the phrase, "Don't see anybody standing in line behind me"

SF v KC. I really just don’t care. I suppose it would be good for Texas if Shanahan won but there is nothing about the matchup or the teams that interests me. And of course, we get to see all the Swifties lose their minds.

The narrative over the next two weeks will be as much about whether Taylor Swift can make it back from her Japan tour in time for the game, as for the actual matchup itself.

Guessing that this will be the most watched SB in history, as it will include every teenage girl alive in the US.

:rolleyes1::brickwall::herring:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back