OTHER GAMES

Has anyone seen the trending video showing a weather report with a news line across the bottom announcing the halftime entertainment for the Ravens vs Niners Super Bowl game? Can anyone debunk that? What the heck?

That’s the conspiracy theory. For a 49er win
to have been assured last night, the late Packer FG had to be missed (it was), and Love (with time) would have needed to make a bonehead play, which he did.

I’m going with the Lions vs. the Bills. Somewhat wishful thinking.

Detroit drives for the go-ahead TD with about 3:45 left in the third.

Bucs answer with long TD drive. Perfect call for the TD, little swing/screen pass beats a Lions blitz. . . . Tied at 17 to start the fourth quarter.

Last edited:
Tampa Bay forced to punt. Lions have chance to make it a two score lead. . . . Lions convert against 3 man rush on third and 15. . . . Lions continue driving for the score. Fat lady warming up.

Last edited:
Mayfield leads Bucs on another drive, including converting on fourth and long. TD pass to Evans--Mayfield's third TD pass of the day.

Buffalo had an impressive opening drive, but a batted pass on third down at around the 10 forced them to settle for a FG.

KC answers with a good drive of its own, ending with 47 yard FG into the strong wind.

Last edited:
KC starts its next possession with nice runs by Pacheco. Drives into the red zone, but has to settle for another FG.

Last edited:
kc had two decent chances to tie the game but mahomes overthrew the ball. KC need to score tds cause Allen is looking sharp
fg good. 10-6 buff.

Romo talks too much, but then again I guess that’s what he’s paid for.
Comments on Allen running then passing the ball off before passing the LOS that there are only a few people that can do that.
Come on man. I saw that stuff in pickup games in the 50s, 60s, and 70s when growing up.
Jim Bob Jumpback did it better than anyone back in 6th grade!!

Chiefs take opening kickoff in second half and drive for a TD (Kelce). 20-17. Both teams have multiple key injuries on defense. NFL season is often a war of attrition.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back