OTHER GAMES

Ravens look better than the Texans early. . . . but tied at 3 near the end of the first quarter

Ravens drive for go ahead TD to start second quarter

Last edited:
Texans (Sims) return punt right up the middle 67 yards for tying TD

. . . Texans stymie Ravens on next possession. Game looks very different from how it started.

Last edited:
Until Lamar Jackson proves that he can win a game like this, I will assume that he cannot. Additionally, I will predict that he is responsible for at least one turnover. No disrespect because he’s a great athlete, I just don’t know that he’s a great “quarterback” once the playoffs start.

Well, now that the Texans are out, is Rod Wright announced as our new DL coach tomorrow or Monday? If not, it will really get intriguing. Maybe Kris Kocurex of the 49ers?

Packers get the ball first and are running it well on their first few plays. . . . PI on Niners bails out Packers on third and 6. They are close to scoring now. . . Ward breaks up pass to save TD. FG is good. That was more than a 7:30 opening drive.

Purdy almost throws a pick (db just dropped it) and then Deebo Samuel goes down on next play. . . Purdy sacked on third and six. Is GB going to pull another upset?
. . .
end of first quarter--GB driving and threatening to score again

Last edited:
If GB wins this game, they will have knocked off the number 2 and number 1 seeds in consecutive weeks. Should be a cakewalk for them after this. ;)

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back