Bryan Regional - we’re done. Cajuns roast Bouef.

Attempted sac bunt but Powell scoops it up and gets the lead runner on 3rd. Executed it perfectly. 1 out, still 2 on, runners on 1st and 2nd.

Bad call on the 3-1 pitch to Kimble, he made them pay for it, 2 out single. He's 2-3 today. Keeps the line moving.

Dang, announcers mentioned Arkansas on verge of elimination.....monumental collapse, similar to Tennessee a couple of years ago with two top pitchers on the staff.

They are down 6-1 to Southeast Missouri State!!!! (8th inning) :yikes:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Dave Van Horn is a heck of a coach, one of the best but he is one of the most snake bit coaches to ever coach the game.

Dang, announcers mentioned Arkansas on verge of elimination.....monumental collapse, similar to Tennessee a couple of years ago with two top pitchers on the staff.

They are down 6-1 to Southeast Missouri State!!!! (8th inning) :yikes:

I'd love to make fun or them, but we are losing to Cajans at the moment

2 out double. i missed another out somewhere. lol.

Guess it doesn't matter, all the Pierce supporters are too busy drawing up a 10 year extension for their coach. :cow:

Fan,

I have to give this to Pierce, he has gotten two outstanding pitching performances out of two pitchers I have ZERO faith in. He supposedly is the "pitching coach".

There, I said it, now keep me posted while I go throw up.

Pillow fight championships on the ocho. More action in their two 1 minute rounds than I’ve seen in this game.

Ace with 94 pitches, has done admirably today. i expected UL to do more damage with him on the mound. Pleasantly surprised and not complaining. I know, i know, youre surprised Im not complaining. :D

And just like that, Ace is done. Kinda surprised he didn’t get to finish inning. Hoping Pierce knows what he’s doing here.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back