Bryan Regional - we’re done. Cajuns roast Bouef.

I was wrong, i thought we had enough pitching to get through UL. It took me all season but I finally got something wrong. :lmao:

Dang, Pierce has done replaced Thomas with Farmer.
This, combined with all the other inexplicable lineup choices that you’ve pointed out over the latter part of the season, can mean only one thing. Pierce has a death wish. :smile1:

Last edited:
I'm kidding of course, i thought we would be a top 5-10 team before this season started. Way off. Of course that was counting on Witt and LBJ being regular and effective starters through the season. Wrong again.

This, combined with all the other inexplicable lineup choices that you’ve pointed out over the latter part of the season can mean only one thing. Pierce has a death wish. :smile1:

I didn't think anyone was paying attention to what i was pointing out but i swear he seems he want's to lose.

I asked that question because i saw an interview with Gasparino who said he came here to compete for a championship, surely he sees we won't have anything for next year so I'm wondering if he leaves.

Let's trot out for a better view of the ball falling. Could you field it quicker and cut the potential run from scoring? Damn GAS attitude.

Harrison finally ends the inning with a k.

I really hate to see it end but it's been damn hard to watch this year and i don't see next year being any better.

Recent Threads

Back