Bryan Regional - we’re done. Cajuns roast Bouef.

I have long wondered why we insist on playing so many games at home. We would be better prepared if we scheduled games away on non weekends and in non conference weekends

not saying that would cure the hitting woes but…….

I have long wondered why we insist on playing so many games at home. We would be better prepared if we scheduled games away on non weekends and in non conference weekends

Pierce's schedule this year was the softest schedule I've seen in a very long time. He did his team no favors, sad part is we still didn't do well with it. He must of known and scheduled accordingly.

J Dup now getting an at bat. might as well let everyone on the bench bat, the starters didn't get it done.

Have to admit at least this one doesn’t carry near the pain of last night. This season has been disjointed from day one and it is not one I will remember fondly. It certainly wasn’t 2019 or 2013 awful but it is one of the more frustrating ones going back a couple of decades.

Gotta know the situation, can't be watching with 2 strikes and your team only has 2 outs left in the game. :brickwall:

I never saw us getting out of regional anyway. Glad this season is over. Hope changes are made before next season. And.....glad it was LA to end our season and not Aggie

Not sure what to say, everything has been said. I'm usually excited about next years team because I know we have guys ready to contribute waiting in the wings. I'm not excited at all. Zero enthusiasm.

aUTfan, Zero enthusiasm.....seems to pretty well sums up the way Horns performed today along with being drained from last nights late innings performance. Seemed very lethargic and really appeared for the most part of not wanting to be playing this afternoon. Did they just give up or was Ragin Cajins just a much better team?

The win was there last night for the taking but.....!!!

That's up to the coach to have them ready inpsite of their previous outing. That's his job. He seemed to give up as evidenced by some unusual subbing in the late innings.

Frustrating for many but hope it was more frustraing for Horns!

As someone said, this whole season was full of inconsistencies resulting in its demise today.

Hoping they can rebound next year irregardless of who the coach is!

The silver lining.....with this garbage year, maybe next year I can get something other than general admission for my season tickets. :hookem3:

Weird year. Not devoid of talent at all. We put far more runs on the scoreboard than any Longhorn team in recent memory. Wildly inconsistent pitching all year.

To McH, who asked wtf?: At that point in the game I had concluded we were going to lose to LaLaf. Thinking about why, I returned to a thouoght I have had for years. To wit, we play too many games in the comfy confines of our own home. It might help to get ready for the road shows if we showed the flag in Odessa and Brownsville and Abilene and El Paso, et al. When we played in Corpus a few years ago, Whataburger Field was packed with our fans and maybe a thousand fans of the home team

toughen up on the road was my point

fattening the win stats looks good on paper but is of no help against big league opponents like LaLaf !!!!! on the road

LH, not me. I’m not even on Twit. But as an aside I do admit to being hypocritical on the student loan crap.

Recent Threads

Back