Bryan Regional - we’re done. Cajuns roast Bouef.

Hurley in relief and the right call. Have to work yourself down from your best pitcher to your worse, can't take pitching home with you.

If we can keep it 1 run going into the 8th, I hear you can just hit ground balls to shortstop to comeback.

Sometimes i think coming in with a reputation of being able to mash the ball can work against you. The opposing pitching staffs work harder, put more effort into making a more perfect pitch knowing that the offense can open it up at any time.

I think that's a little of what's going on today, that and UL looks like they want it just a little more. Texas knows they don't have the pitching to go another game.

LBJ & Ace deserve their own limo to take them back to Travis County. LBJ needs a financial adviser to plan for all the money he made yesterday.

The church I'm a member of is full of Aggies. None of them wanted to talk about anything this morning but the "tall black pitcher". There most frequently asked question was why Schlosnagle (sp) didn't get his.

I don't know if LBJ is even going to get drafted, he pitched better last year and didn't get drafted in 2023. :idk:

MLB drafts on potential. Remember Rick Luecken? Took the Royals 7-8 years to correct what Chandler did to him, but he was 6'7" with high 90s power. The arrogance of MLB will think they can "fix" the "damage" Pierce has done.

I'll tell you this much, i have no idea why these UL fans are chirping when this offense could still put up 10 runs in the next two innings.

I believe LBJ has potential, not getting drafted last year was a travesty. I couldn't have been more shocked when i learned that and then was doing a happy dance knowing he might return for 2024.

I do not remember Rick Luecken.

bunt for a base hit, Powell couldn't come up with it. 2 on, 2 outs still.

T-shirt Aggies scrambling to get to Olson to heckle our team in last at bats. Watch those seats fill up

Outside of Ace, I have no faith in the remaining pitching staff to deliver. We've already gone through the bulk of our reliable arms. I'm worried that once Ace leaves the game today, runs will come at will for Louisiana and it will be a slug fest to the finish.

Remember, they "saved" their good arms which means we'll be facing one of their best today so our bats might be silent for a long time today. My confidence is low that we make it past La.

Told ya.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back