Bryan Regional - we’re done. Cajuns roast Bouef.

WOW! What a great BLIND throw from left field. Just rainbow the ball blindly in some direction generally/maybe toward the infield. We need an outfield coach.

How many Cowboys and Spurs on this team? Give the new coach the "B" and thirty minutes with the outfielders. They will learn and remember phundamentals

lol, i saw that too and that's coming from Thomas. I expected better, he's taking what he saw from Campbell last year. He should stop. Flores was positioned for the cutoff in direction with home, coach at third made a mistake on that play, should have scored.

Powell grounds out. 1 out.

Thomas hits into a DP. dang, that's two DP's in two innings to end both the 1st and the 2nd.

Texas tied 1-1 though.

Then we challenge the play at second? WTF? Not even close. Umpire should give us back our challenge for gross stupidity. Maybe the managers can go outside of Olsen and collect for a fuel fund to get back to Travis County. ALMS?

For those not watching the game live, I don't believe I have ever seen a University of Texas baseball game played ANYWHERE with fewer Longhorn fans

weak ground ball to the left of Ace, difficult play but Ace makes it, bang bang, being reviewed but I think it stands. an out.

strike'em out throw'em out. I haven't seen Kimble do that all season, just slings it from the knees and the steal attempt at 2nd was out by a mile.

Any kids watching this, it's not how fast you throw the ball, it's how fast you get rid of it. Kimble's throw down was a primary example of that fact.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back