AUGUST DFW TAILGATE -PHOTOS!!

We are going to have a great group for the TOLBERT'S tailgate Friday in Grapevine TX!!

Get there!!

If not, we are probably going to talk about YOU and your la so many la.e me posts!!!
This is true. We enjoyed lunch with you yesterday. I hope we didn't keep you so long that you got a bad reputation at your new company, but there were just so many lame posts to talk about.

^^^ yes, so many lame Posters and their posts we couldn't possibly discuss ALL of them!

ALL: YOU STILL GOT TIME TO GET YER ARSE TO TOLBERT'S THIS EVENING.... 5 PM - ???

LOOK FOR A LARGE TABLE FULL OF BURNT ORANGE WEARING RAPSCALLIONS !!

Last edited:
Here are some photos from our HF Tailgate at Frank X.Tolbert's Chili Parlor in beautiful downtown Grapevine Friday evening!!

A good time was had by all :hookem:

upload_2024-6-15_8-56-12.jpeg

Left side from back to front: ViperHorn, WorsterMan, UTAHorn, HornHuskerDad.

Right side from back to front: LHABSOB, NRHorn, SabreHorn, Sangra Naranjada, Mrs. Naranjada.

Winner of the best dressed:

upload_2024-6-15_9-2-50.jpeg

upload_2024-6-15_9-3-8.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are some photos from our HF Tailgate at Frank X.Tolbert's Chili Parlor in beautiful downtown Grapevine Friday evening!!

A good time was had by all :hookem:

View attachment 9857

Left side from back to front: ViperHorn, WorsterMan, UTAHorn, HornHuskerDad.

Right side from back to front: LHABSOB, NRHorn, SabreHorn, Sangra Naranjada, Mrs. Naranjada.

Winner of the best dressed:

View attachment 9858

View attachment 9859
Thanks for the pics! Good to see y’all had fun!

Had a GREAT time at the tailgate. Thank you, WM. I am wearing a Roswell Invaders jersey in the pic, but underneath, I wore this:

upload_2024-6-15_13-14-52.png

Looking forward to the next one.

What a great time.
Thanks Dave for putting this together.
The stories were epic. And we need to do more of these. Really a highlight of this year for me.
Mrs. Naranjada attended and kept the conversations at a higher level than what one would normally expect from this crew. Sabre is the Rainman of the gang by giving the down distance and key plays on any Texas HS game from the 50s to current . I always thought the chicken shack was nothing more thsn a zztop myth.
That alone made the trip worthwhile.

Journey has to be in my top 5. There is a cover band ive seen 3x, ‘Infinite Journey’. If you ever get the chance, go see them. It might flip a few of you characters into seeing the light.
Infinite Journey - The Music of Journey

Again- had a blast.
Thanks to LHBOB for not showing me the door when i couldn't recall the 4 OT loss to OU a few years ago. I now know why I didn’t recall- that was the one game i missed in years due to a commitment I couldn't break.
Ellinger is the man.

Last edited:
A sincere thank you to all that attended the tailgate. I enjoy them as much as many of you do.

We have so much to look forward to this fall as a new era starts for The University of Texas entering the SEC.

What a great time.
Thanks Dave for putting this together.
The stories were epic. And we need to do more of these. Really a highlight of this year for me.
Mrs. Naranjada attended and kept the conversations at a higher level than what one would normally expect from this crew. Sabre is the Rainman of the gang by giving the down distance and key plays on any Texas HS game from the 50s to current . I always thought the chicken shack was nothing more thsn a zztop myth.
That alone made the trip worthwhile.

Journey has to be in my top 5. There is a cover band ive seen 3x, ‘Infinite Journey’. If you ever get the chance, go see them. It might flip a few of you characters into seeing the light.
Infinite Journey - The Music of Journey

Again- had a blast.
Thanks to LHBOB for not showing me the door when i couldn't recall the 4 OT loss to OU a few years ago. I now know why I didn’t recall- that was the one game i missed in years due to a commitment I couldn't break.
Ellinger is the man.
Damn good thing I could not attend. I would have brought the IQ and ability to keep up way down with that group of idoit savants.

:fiestanana:

Point of Parliamentary Procedure: Since the phrase is, "I resent that statement", it is funnier to say, "I represent that statement".

You're welcome.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back