AUGUST DFW TAILGATE -PHOTOS!!

HHD sent me an IM. Said it would be a nice gesture on your part if you brought banana pudding for him and me.... my grandmother in FW used to make the best banana pudding on the planet! But I suspect Sam's is dayum good too.
Whoa! Unless he wants to be Custer at the Little Bighorn, he had better bring a gallon!

HHD sent me an IM. Said it would be a nice gesture on your part if you brought banana pudding for him and me.... my grandmother in FW used to make the best banana pudding on the planet! But I suspect Sam's is dayum good too.

Whoa! Unless he wants to be Custer at the Little Bighorn, he had better bring a gallon!

Only places I've ever found "store bought" banana pudding as good as my grandmother's are Sam's in Fairfield and Longhorn Steakhouse in San Benito.

Viper, a gallon would be gone before I got to I-20.

I prefer futile and stupid gestures.

Anytime from 5 PM on.
From past experience with tailgates at Tolbert's, it pretty easy to hold a conversation at the table until the band starts. Those of us who are not into the loud music (especially me) usually check out at that time. I'm normally there right at 5:00.

Last edited:
WM, I just had eye surgery and the Dr. will not let me travel by Friday. It''s ok because my eye hurts, so lots of rest for another 10+ days. I really wanted to come and be with you outlaws this Friday but will just have to see the pic's. You guy's have a great time. I hope to make another one in the near future.

WM, I just had eye surgery and the Dr. will not let me travel by Friday. It''s ok because my eye hurts, so lots of rest for another 10+ days. I really wanted to come and be with you outlaws this Friday but will just have to see the pic's. You guy's have a great time. I hope to make another one in the near future.
Yeah man, take it easy.

We'll miss ya EDT. Rest that peeper - you want it fully rested for the Horns & SEC ball this fall.

We will post some photos of the gang here after the evening.

I'll be the guy starting the Go Fund Me account to pay for your limo ride to Billy Bob's or perhaps a more appropriate dive on Jacksboro Hwy

:beertoast:

I kid, I kid...

I actually dug out of the closet a classic old Horn's T-Shirt that I will wear. I only wish @OUBubba could be there to appreciate it.
OU Bubba would be cool.

There was an Aggie here that I haven’t seen in awhile. I truly enjoyed his comments, but I can't recall his name.

There was an Aggie here that I haven’t seen in awhile. I truly enjoyed his comments, but I can't recall his name.

Spider ag....he embraced aggyness. Out of all the rest, there was one that was on the fence, but even he couldn't see the light.

Last edited:
Proposition Joe was a level headed, clear eyed aggy. I have no idea whatever happened to him.
Prop Joe liked to come over here under Fran and Sherman because he was level headed and the Texag folks hated him for that. He could at least post his thoughts here. Then, when aggy got better recruits in the SEC he was less critical of aggy football (he drank some of the Jimbo koolaid) and he was more acceptable at TexAgs.

We are going to have a great group for the TOLBERT'S tailgate Friday in Grapevine TX!!

Get there!!

If not, we are probably going to talk about YOU and your lame posts!!!

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back