AUGUST DFW TAILGATE -PHOTOS!!

Me? Buy an EV? I'm not buying in on the Green New Deal. I'll stick with my dependable gas-burning Infiniti, thank you.

FWIW. Before I reach room temperature on this planet, one will have to pry my cold dead hands off the steering wheel of my internal combustion vehicle before I EVER buy/drive an EV.

GITTY UP!

Last edited:
FWIW. Before I reach room temperature on this planet, one will have to pry my cold dead hands off the steering wheel of my internal combustion vehicle before I EVER buy/drive an EV.
The answer is going to be hydrogen fuel, some on this board will live to see it.

I’d love to come, but Thursday just doesn’t work for me. I’d come up if it were a Saturday.

1983- HBD to your amazing 98 year old mother!!!

Sorry, already moved tailgate date from Thurs. to Friday per numerous requests. Cannot now move to Sat.

Perhaps you can join us late August for next DFW tailgate!

1983- HBD to your amazing 98 year old mother!!!

Sorry, already moved tailgate date from Thurs. to Friday per numerous requests. Cannot now move to Sat.

Perhaps you can join us late August for next DFW tailgate!

Thanks.

I'll see if that's doable in August.

Based on my poor man's math tally, we will have about 10-12 attendees at the tailgate.

Hey, ya"ll, if @SabreHorn can get up here from Houston and @Sangre Naranjada from Austin, and @LHABSOB from Chicago, you DFW dudes / dudettes need to gather yourselves and get to Frank X. Tolbert's in Grapevine for some serious HF talk, grub, and fun!

Naturally, mostly football but other UT sports, especially exceptional softball team, baseball and.....

Last edited:
@mb227- if you can somehow get away to join us, I will extend my offer to Texanne to include you. Get to Tolbert's and I will buy your adult beverages and dinner!

Based on my poor man's math tally, we will have about 10-12 attendees at the tailgate.

Hey, ya"ll, if @SabreHorn can get up here from Houston and @Sangre Naranjada from Austin, and @LHABSOB from Chicago, you DFW dudes / dudettes need to gather yourselves and get to Frank X. Tolbert's in Grapevine for some serious HF talk, grub, and fun!

Naturally, mostly football but other UT sports, especially exceptional softball team, baseball and.....
I'm not the draw in this thing. The real attraction will be the presence of Mrs. Sangre.

I will be unable to engage in any conversations outside of football.
Your saying that UT has other sports?

My problem is not the length of the commute, but rather staying awake after I graze at Sam's on the way up. Hope they don't run out of banana pudding before I get there.

My problem is not the length of the commute, but rather staying awake after I graze at Sam's on the way up. Hope they don't run out of banana pudding before I get there.

HHD sent me an IM. Said it would be a nice gesture on your part if you brought banana pudding for him and me.... my grandmother in FW used to make the best banana pudding on the planet! But I suspect Sam's is dayum good too.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back