2024 Recruiting - WBB

No teams from the state of Texas. For some reason, I thought academics might play a huge role in her decision; but, if she's included Louisville among her finalists, then I guess not.

I did think when Vic added Tionna Herron via the transfer portal that it could be an indication that we might not be in a good spot to land Adel Tac.
Was absolutely hoping we'd offer Arianna Roberson, but no indication that this has occurred as of yet. She has accomplished far more than Tac, and done so playing the post position. She is also now rated a 5 star prospect (Tac is a 4 star) and top 20 rated player per espn. We might have waited too long to get into this one. :(
2024 HoopGurlz Recruiting Rankings - espnW 100 - ESPN

Last edited:
LSU is supposedly having a huge group of official visitors this weekend; won't shock me if Justice Carton is among them.

Certainly a big recruiting win. Carlton is a special talent. Strong and skilled player.
Had to have been a hard fought battle with her Mom a former Baylor player and Mulkey at LSU coming off a national title.

Keeps us firmly involved with Cy-Fair Elite and all that rising talent!

Booker will be a sophomore and Carlton a freshman next fall. It will be awesome to see the dynamics between the two for 3 years. Tough matchups for opponents

Malcolm….like and agree is working for me. Perhaps closing the site and coming back in or rebooting your computer will reengage those.

On the topic of a Justice Carlton commitment, I'm very much waiting to see her confirm the commit. I trust Danny Davis, but as of 11 am Sunday morning, I haven't seen:(1). Justice announce the commit;
(2). the obligatory Blair Schaefer woman of mystery "its a great day to be a longhorn" tweet; or even
(3). silly eyes tweets from anyone: :e-eyes:

On the topic of a Justice Carlton commitment, I'm very much waiting to see her confirm the commit. I trust Danny Davis, but as of 11 am Sunday morning, I haven't seen:(1). Justice announce the commit;
(2). the obligatory Blair Schaefer woman of mystery "its a great day to be a longhorn" tweet; or even
(3). silly eyes tweets from anyone: :e-eyes:
I'm with you...would be nice to see her confirm this. Or the team issue a statement saying something.

I'm with you...would be nice to see her confirm this. Or the team issue a statement saying something.
No statement by university or team officials can be made regarding recruiting until LOI is signed.
If the commitment rumor is true, and I feel it most likely is, then perhaps she wanted to personally contact the coaches of the other programs before making it public. That would definitely be the classy thing to do IMO.

Last edited:
No statement by university or team officials can be made regarding recruiting until LOI is signed.
If the commitment rumor is true, and I feel it most likely is, then perhaps she wanted to personally contact the coaches of the other programs before making it public. That would definitely be the classy thing to do IMO.
I just want it to be true. She is the first step of 2 that that I beleive are essential to the success of our program moving forward, the second being Aaliyah Chavez in 2025 class. We need to win the recruiting in our state.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back