2024 Recruiting - WBB

Assuming we got Carlton (would still like to see her post something), would this be an appropriate time to see an update of DFWHorn's roster chart? Its been so long since we had a commit, I have no idea where we stand and how many ships are left for '24.

Assuming we got Carlton (would still like to see her post something), would this be an appropriate time to see an update of DFWHorn's roster chart? Its been so long since we had a commit, I have no idea where we stand and how many ships are left for '24.
Currently 15 players on the roster, with four seniors. Assuming that all (including walk-on Sarah Graves), that vacates four scholarships if nobody stays for the extra year. Shae, DeYona, and Hadi having that extra year option creates some flexibility. If Graves is not on scholarship, then that's an extra one. My guess is that all will be contingent on the personnel we sign.

I used the class designation from the roster but put question marks specifcally next to Jordana and Tree because I'm pretty sure they could easily be classified as Redshirts. I debated putting Justice on this because I still haven't seen a confirmation from her (but she also hasn't contradicted any of the reports that she has committed to Texas).

upload_2023-9-19_11-12-36.png

I used the class designation from the roster but put question marks specifcally next to Jordana and Tree because I'm pretty sure they could easily be classified as Redshirts. I debated putting Justice on this because I still haven't seen a confirmation from her (but she also hasn't contradicted any of the reports that she has committed to Texas).

View attachment 8515
Thanks! So 5 openings less up to 3 who could choose super-senior status.

As far as Bryanna Preston, her Instagram page indicates she took an official visit to Florida about 3 weeks ago, and an official visit to Tennessee two weekends ago. She has not posted anything about her Texas official visit.

Follows and followers don't seem to be a big clue anymore as to where a recruit is leaning, but she is (recently?) following Zack Zillner, Aaliyah Moore, and Rori Harmon and vice versa.

Interestingly, Bryanna, Justice, and Jordan Lee seem to have started following each other very recently. Makes me wonder if Jordan was also on her official visit to Texas this past weekend.

Thanks. I'm optimistic on Lee based strictly on those IG follows I mentioned yesterday. As far as I've seen, she has not taken any official visits; perhaps she has and no one has posted about them on social media.

If she was a ‘silent’ commit, think she’d be annoyed or upset enough about word leaking out that she chooses somewhere else?

Well, not gonna blame Danny for reporting the news. I'm guessing someone from within our program told him that she verbally committed; whether they told him it was okay to post it on social media this past Saturday and then to write a short article about it on Wednesday is information we are not privy to . . .

Well, not gonna blame Danny for reporting the news. I'm guessing someone from within our program told him that she verbally committed; whether they told him it was okay to post it on social media this past Saturday and then to write a short article about it on Wednesday is information we are not privy to . . .
Regardless... why steal a kid's moment?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back