2024 Recruiting - Football

S Myles Davis who is committed to aggie reposted this.

1694646009533-png.404584
That’s pretty brutal when a top commit is calling them out like that

FWIW, IT says that if he comes but his mother doesn’t join him, he’s not serious.
This one is like the 2 kids from Conroe/Oak Ridge that committed to Georgia. Sark has recruited well and has held onto kids so no need to question him, just love to lock down Texas instead of seeing these kids go out of state. Oh well.

Have they put out a "guest list" of recruits that will be attending the game tomorrow night ? I've heard a lot of BIG names, but I'm not sure how many have confirmed ?

This one is like the 2 kids from Conroe/Oak Ridge that committed to Georgia. Sark has recruited well and has held onto kids so no need to question him, just love to lock down Texas instead of seeing these kids go out of state. Oh well.
The current Oak Ridge head coach is the former Woodlands HS head coach. I don't think he has any inclination to welcome UT recruiting. I don't think he was there when Texas signed Ossai. I don't think he was happy with Chance Mock being passed over for VY or something like that. I think he was the OC at the Woodlands when Mock was there.

Have they put out a "guest list" of recruits that will be attending the game tomorrow night ? I've heard a lot of BIG names, but I'm not sure how many have confirmed ?

Visitors list for the Wyoming game (per all sites).

Players with ** next to their name have an offer,

Bussey, Davison and Watson are not confirmed.

COMMITMENTS
QB, Trey Owens, Cy-Fair
WR, Parker Livingstone, Lucas Lovejoy
TE, Jordan Washington, Houston Langham Creek
OL, Daniel Cruz, Richland
DT, D'antre Robinson, Jones (Orlando, FL)
DE, Colin Simmons, Duncanville
DE, Zina Umeozulu, Allen

WR, Ryan Wingo, St. Louis University (St. Louis, MO)**
DE, Solomon Williams, Carrollwood Day (Tampa, FL)**
ATH, Terry Bussey, Timpson**

RB, Jordon Davison, Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA)**
WR, Marcus Harris, Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA)**
WR, Andrew Marsh, Katy Jordan**
WR, Dakorien Moore, Duncanville**
WR, Ja'Corey Watson, Pearland Shadow Creek**
WR, Taz Williams, Jr., Red Oak**
OL, Michael Fasusi, Lewisville**
OL, Devin Harper, Captain Shreve (Shreveport, LA)**
OL, Jonte Newman, Cypress Bridgeland**
OL, Tyler Thomas, Dickinson**
DT, Xavier Ukponu, Denton Guyer**
DE/LB, Anthony Williams, Pearland Shadow Creek**
CB, Cobey Sellers, Pearland Shadow Creek**
CB, Xavier Skowron, Texas City

CB, Lebron Bauer, Allen
CB, Jermaine Bishop, Willis**
ATH, London Smith, Waco University**

The current Oak Ridge head coach is the former Woodlands HS head coach. I don't think he has any inclination to welcome UT recruiting. I don't think he was there when Texas signed Ossai. I don't think he was happy with Chance Mock being passed over for VY or something like that. I think he was the OC at the Woodlands when Mock was there.
Unless you have some first hand knowledge of Schmid in relation to this issue, this is not cool. Its been said both of the kids committed to Georgia want to go out of state & if that's true doesn't matter who the coach is.

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back